• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

The rounds go off after a year, or if the rating is well below your average round.

I stayed the same.....

Only if you play another tournament within that year otherwise your calculations stay the same until you play another tournament.

The rounds go off after a year, or if the rating is well below your average round.

I stayed the same.....

Rounds are dropped if they are more than a year older than your most recent rated round. If you don't add new rounds to your average, it will never change.

up 5 to 931 matching the highest its ever been! unfortunately it caused my only 1000+ rated round to drop

Kind of a rough year, climbed from 941 to 949 by May, then I sprained my ankle and dropped to 928, after worlds I climbed high enough to not be able to play intermediate, then I broke my foot and haven't played since worlds, stuck at 935 for the last 5 months.

Dropped one more point to 983. But I have a couple of solid rounds about to go on there from a Thanksgiving tourney. Maybe one 1020+. So I figure I will hop back up a few points come January. As long as I stay consistent and/or improving!

up 4 to 997. Wanted to have 4 digits on my 2015 card but missing at least 3 putts inside 20' in every round played makes that a little difficult...still happy going into winter break :)

(Ok, I feel a little sad that a post about my rating is my 2nd post on this forum... :D )

Down two to 916 with one more tournament to be entered for my 2014 rating. Should end at 913 or 914 to finish out my first year of PDGA play.

Up to 934, just enough to still qualify to enter 10 different divisions - 5 Pro and 5 Am.

Chuck, you know how suspicious that looks, right? ;)

up 4 to 997. Wanted to have 4 digits on my 2015 card but missing at least 3 putts inside 20' in every round played makes that a little difficult...still happy going into winter break :)

(Ok, I feel a little sad that a post about my rating is my 2nd post on this forum... :D )

Nice! Please consider posting more, especially on the technique section. :)

No tournaments for me in 2014 so no change. Life has settled down a bit so I am looking forward to ice bowl season, playing tournaments in 2015, and getting my rating into respectable territory.

8 months in my first year of tourney play, currently at a 882 rating. (MG1) Had my highest rated round of 943 last week. 2015 goal is to be over 900.

Latest posts