• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PHANTOM FALLS-10 Years

Thanks Paulie for the first 10 years of Phantom Falls, and for helping bring disc"K" golf to the mountains. We've all had lots of good memories over that time, whether 9 holes or 38,...10 a.m on a thursday or 3 a.m. on a sunday.

The "2012 Pine Basket" looks great out there on #1 "The Money Hole." Hope it plays well this Saturday at the 2012 Foothills Flyers First Tag Match of The Year!

To those of you from around the country/DGCR community: This is a must play course if in Colorado. Truely something for everyone, check it out! Lots of wood, Mountain Disc Golf at its best. Congratulations on 10 years, love hole #22!

The Pine Basket Builder
GO BRONCOS

Attachments

• upshot pine 12.jpg
    upshot pine 12.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 18
  • pfproshop.jpg
    pfproshop.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 17
I haven't yet played the course but certainly will this year. I can't wait! Those wood baskets look amazing!

Thank you Mark!!
Thank you for your craftmanship, generosity, and creativity.
Mark - You are one AWESOME DG basket builder, thanks again.
Paulie

Thank you, Paulie! I missed you the one round I played with Trey. I'm waiting to do my review until I can meet you. EVERY review here speaks of your hospitality, and I can't wait to play a round with you. The amount of work you have into that course is obvious around every corner. I'll bring more Upslopes!

Martin- Look me up when you get here! I just missed you in New York!

Happy New Year, Paulie! Congrats :clap: on 10 years. I really enjoyed my round there last fall and hope to see you my next trip out for a round and an AWESOME home-cooked meal. :hfive: