• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pick me a disc!

CFR Glo Firebird-L

Like mine shown here, MONEY IN DA BANK!!!!!
images

Obviously the stamp doesn't matter, but the flat top is very SEXY!!!

Have a fuse, sword sounds interesting. Any discmania stuff worth trying besides the PD?

If you like throwing Nukes or Destroyers check out a P-line DD2 Frenzy. Buy one super domey and it'll easily rival the distance and flight characteristics of either of the other two. :thmbup:

P.S. When are you in the Cities? We could always meet up for a round if I'm available.

CFR Glo Firebird-L

Like mine shown here, MONEY IN DA BANK!!!!!
images

Obviously the stamp doesn't matter, but the flat top is very SEXY!!!

I probably won't find one in a shop but I will keep my eyes peeled. FL good in star? I'm sure I'll see a few of those. Love your avatar BTW, I have that exact image dyed on my yellow PD.

If you like throwing Nukes or Destroyers check out a P-line DD2 Frenzy. Buy one super domey and it'll easily rival the distance and flight characteristics of either of the other two. :thmbup:

P.S. When are you in the Cities? We could always meet up for a round if I'm available.

Well for a guy like me St. Cloud is the cities lol, I'll definitely fondle a frenzy while im down there.

a buddy of mine i played puck with lives in brainerd. i can only assume your as weird as that mf'er.

that being said, get a champ starfire or an sl. awesome molds, will go long ways. fancy gets u no where btw.

a buddy of mine i played puck with lives in brainerd. i can only assume your as weird as that mf'er.

that being said, get a champ starfire or an sl. awesome molds, will go long ways. fancy gets u no where btw.

Champ starfire was my first disc and it handed me my first ace. The PD has kicked it out of my bag though :( SL seems good, I threw one once and it seemed really straight...

I probably won't find one in a shop but I will keep my eyes peeled. FL good in star? I'm sure I'll see a few of those. Love your avatar BTW, I have that exact image dyed on my yellow PD.

I got both of mine off EBay, but i found one right here....

http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/products/Innova-CFR-Glow-Champion-Firebird-Disc-Golf--175g.html

Yeah I am looking forward to putting my Avatar on a disc soon, maybe when I get my new Star White Max!!!!!

I haven't got one in Star plastic yet, but that Glo plastic is so sweet!!!!

I'm pretty stacked on mids right now... falling in love with the Roc, have the Aftershock for lower ceiling shots, Vector for hyzers and fuse for annys. I also own a demon and a boob top core :/ right now I think I might be leaning toward frenzy, another roc, or something similar to a teebird...

I suggest you come down to the Twin Cities and play with Jbowdown and myself. And then, I suggest you buy us beer at Barley Johns. Also, I suggest that you look into buying some starfires off of me, as well as an 11x Eagle-X.

And if I may also suggest, Archon? King? The king is not NEARLY as overstable as it's marketed; feels more like a katana's HSS with a Boss' LSS. Haven't thrown the sword, but interested in them as well. I have recently gone crazy over meteors, but you have a fuse and everyone is saying that's the shiz now, so I'm still listening to Vanilla Ice while ya'll are jammin' to the Black Eyed Peas. (/rant).

Have a king, fun disc. Like the meteor, love the fuse :p beer? I'm broke and I don't drink :/

And just for the record, I've listened to the iceman since middle school.

I'm kinda leaning toward stable fairway driver at this point...