• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

Pink X-Caliber, pink first run Z Flick, and pinkish (more fleshtone) Monarch are all in my bag, and that's all the pink I got. The X-Cal's easy to find, but the Monarch, I call it the Chameleon. I'm gonna lose that disc someday. Probably looking right at it.

I will buy for weight over color (except green) any day, but I prefer pinks and oranges. Blue's not bad either.

Pinks.jpg

got a pink TL that's my go to for most of my winter throwing. not the best disc for every situation i know, but i've never come close to losing it

Pink X-Caliber, pink first run Z Flick, and pinkish (more fleshtone) Monarch are all in my bag, and that's all the pink I got. The X-Cal's easy to find, but the Monarch, I call it the Chameleon. I'm gonna lose that disc someday. Probably looking right at it.

Yeah those fleshtones are tricky. My buddy has a flesh colored Champion Coyote and it takes forever to find even when it's in the middle of the fairway sometimes.

It's a sucky cell phone pic, but here's my Rammstein dyed TL.

1225092242.jpg

It's a lot brighter in person.

I've got a pink max as well. That's it though, even though I do love pink.

It's a sucky cell phone pic, but here's my Rammstein dyed TL.

1225092242.jpg

It's a lot brighter in person.

I've got a pink max as well. That's it though, even though I do love pink.

Although I don't quite care for Rammstein, that's a cool logo and it looks good on that disc. :thmbup:

Real men throw pink. Unless it is really orange pink then I will just lose it. Color blind folks like me have a hard time finding orange discs in the green grass.

While I don't always carry them, I have a pink Roc, Predator, Cheetah, Valkyrie, Surge, and Destroyer. I've had several other pink discs.

Bright pink is the easiest color to find, at least for me, regardless of conditions.

im not anti-pink discs, but i only have the one roadrunner i mentioned earlier and its not even in my bag. for some reason, when i buy or trade for discs, ive just never picked out a pink one. i had a bright pink ice bowl destroyer at one time, but i sold it to someone. i believe they said it was for their wife, but who knows who really ended up throwing it lol

I am a big fan of pink discs now. I used to hate them and made of friends that threw them. There was a pink Star Wraith at a local store that stayed on the shelf for the longest time. One day I just happened to pick it up and realized how flat the top was and that it was especially gummy even for Star plastic. I loved the shape and feel so I reluctantly bought it. As I played with it, I quickly noticed how easy it was to spot from the teepad. Never had any problems finding it. So I ended up going on Disc Golf Center and have snatched up pink discs as they become available in desired weights for the models I throw. I know have...

*Pink Star Wraith
*Pink Star Destroyer
*Pink Star Destroyer (First Run)
*Pink Star XCaliber
*Pink Star Eagle
*Pink Star Leopard
*Pink Star Shark
*Pink Star Coyote
*Pink Champion TeeBird (11x)
*Pink Star Ontario Roc
*Two (2) Pink Star Firebirds
*Pink Star Sidewinder

One of the best disc dyes was back when Britney Spears kept getting photographed without her panties on. Some guy was selling Britney dyes on pink Flashes.

I used to have a picture of one, but Photobucket deleted it. :doh:

I really dont mind the color, but I have a friend who loves pink disc's. He calls them "Pink Magic". So if I do buy a disc he is begging for it to go with the rest of his disc's

They're actually both tp cyclones.

You also find that colors affect stability that much?

Oh yeah, I remember I questioned you about it before since I have comets with the same stamp.
Though I do think color is at least a marking of stability, if not a factor, that's not why- I'm just compulsive and there's a couple of discs I don't have in any color( talons, torques,and old buzzz). As of now I can do a couple color setups like orange/yellow, blue/pink, maybe some other three color combos too.
I know it's doing too much but it's fun to me:)

Currently in my bag:

Pink Pro Boss
Pink Champ FB
Pink Star Max
Pink Champ SF
Pink Z Stalker
Pink Z Wasp

They get lots of use. :D