• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

Ooooh....Noooo....!

Are we ready for this? I don't think you're read for this. 32 out of 58 discs are pink.

ESP Buzzz x 3
FLX Buzzz
Z Glide
FLX Drone
ESP XL
ESP Venom
Z Tracker
Z Force
Z Predator
FLX Predator
Champ Boss
Champ Firebird x2
Champ Beast
Champ TeeBird x2
Champ Wraith
Star Wraith x3
Goldline Halo :thmbup:
Opto Halo
Opto Core
Soft Wizard
D Focus
DX Wraith
Star Max
Champ Rhyno

I lost my first pink disc in Phoenix at Fountain Hills last month. :wall: Got it replaced with 2 more.

I'll buy a disc I don't care about or in a goofy weight I don't normally throw just because it's pink. It's how I got a 165 Wraith, the Predators, XL, Max, Core, and Venom. Never intended to throw any of those when I walked into the shop, but walked out with them and now the 165 Wraith is my go to distance and tailwind driver and the XL is my favorite tunnel/turnover fairway.

I had a buddy at the shop the day the Pink Goldline Halo's showed up to buy me one, had to have been one of the first to get it.

Pink flies further...

*pinkswing_aplenty

Ooooh....Noooo....!

Are we ready for this? I don't think you're read for this. 32 out of 58 discs are pink.

ESP Buzzz x 3
FLX Buzzz
Z Glide
FLX Drone
ESP XL
ESP Venom
Z Tracker
Z Force
Z Predator
FLX Predator
Champ Boss
Champ Firebird x2
Champ Beast
Champ TeeBird x2
Champ Wraith
Star Wraith x3
Opto Halo
Opto Core
Soft Wizard
D Focus
DX Wraith
Star Max
Champ Rhyno

I lost my first pink disc in Phoenix at Fountain Hills last month. :wall: Got it replaced with 2 more.

I'll buy a disc I don't care about or in a goofy weight I don't normally throw just because it's pink. It's how I got a 165 Wraith, the Predators, XL, Max, Core, and Venom. Never intended to throw any of those when I walked into the shop, but walked out with them and now the 165 Wraith is my go to distance and tailwind driver and the XL is my favorite tunnel/turnover fairway.

I had a buddy at the shop the day the Pink Goldline Halo's showed up to buy me one, had to have been one of the first to get it.

Pink flies further...

*pinkswing_aplenty

lol was wondering when you would chime in!:clap:

i, for one, dont believe you. i demand photographic proof... :p

It's a sucky cell phone pic, but here's my Rammstein dyed TL.

1225092242.jpg

It's a lot brighter in person.

I've got a pink max as well. That's it though, even though I do love pink.

after seeign this my next Orange (since orange and black are their main colors...or I guess were for a while) disc will be getting this dye. They are my favorite foriegn band...if I can say that (90% of my family still lives in Germany) First time I saw them live was in Berlin, great show!

Ooooh....Noooo....!

ESP Buzzz x 3
FLX Buzzz
Z Glide
FLX Drone
ESP XL
ESP Venom
Z Tracker
Z Force
Z Predator
FLX Predator
Champ Boss
Champ Firebird x2
Champ Beast
Champ TeeBird x2
Champ Wraith
Star Wraith x3
Opto Halo
Opto Core
Soft Wizard
D Focus
DX Wraith
Star Max
Champ Rhyno

Pink flies further...

*pinkswing_aplenty

Ahhhhhh Hah, there you are, i knew you would chime in....ATTA BOY!!

Pink Champ Boss
Pink Champ Destroyer

Had a Pink Panther that was a pin seeker, was nabbed a few weeks ago though.

I love Pink things (Floyd and Panther and another thing starting with the letter "P") and I think AC/ DC has a song called----------------------- - + "Sink the Pink". Guys get over the "pink" thing and get some "pink" discs. "Pink" is in.

after seeign this my next Orange (since orange and black are their main colors...or I guess were for a while) disc will be getting this dye. They are my favorite foriegn band...if I can say that (90% of my family still lives in Germany) First time I saw them live was in Berlin, great show!

Always good to see another Rammstein fan!

Beable said:
Blue is also very easy to find. I have a lot of pink or blue discs.

Blue is the worst color for me. Once it gets in the shade, it vanishes.

I have 3 pink disc a STAR MAX, DX VALKYIE & R-PRO HYDRA. I use valkyie all the time and the hydra I use on windy days.
I use a lot of Orange disc.

PINK IS POWER!!!!!

I only have one pink disc in the bag currently a 06 USDGC Baby Star Roc. I lost my super beat up Star Teerex last fall and my pink SL was taken out since it was a repeater disc. i can throw all the same shots with my newly beat up teerex and then some.

Here's a few varieties of pink.

My wife's DX Cro.
My daughter's DX Goblin.
My son's Star Monster, very visible.
My wife's DX Destroyer.

Currently I have no pink in my bag. But after seeing how easy my son's Monster is to see, I'm sure my bag is soon to be pink on the inside.

Attachments

• pink discs.jpg
    pink discs.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 25
Reviving thread for pink love. Got this in the mail today.

fcc3adf3.jpg

Also have:
Pink Star stingray
Pink Champ Sidewinder
Pink Opto River
Bright a$$ Pink Pro Rhyno
Pink Star TL