• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Player Ratings

If you know what the round ratings are, just add them all up and divide by how many there are. The last few are double weighted i think but you will be close enough. The problem is when you dont write down your ratings becuase they disappear from the tourney page on the pdga once they have been submitted by the td. good luck...

These will be worth twice as much but youll be close

Something to point out is that the round ratings you see right after the tourney results get posted are not official. They are often adjusted once the PDGA looks them over, so don't take those initial numbers you see as gospel.

Something to point out is that the round ratings you see right after the tourney results get posted are not official. They are often adjusted once the PDGA looks them over, so don't take those initial numbers you see as gospel.

Is there much of a differance from what we see(show round ratings) to what it actually is?

Is there much of a differance from what we see(show round ratings) to what it actually is?
I've had them jump up or drop down pretty significantly in the past (as in at least 10 points). TD's on occasion make an error in submitting results too, such as not making the distinction that lower division players played shorter tees.

Really the only way to tell is jot down the unofficial numbers now and check back later when the results become official.

It depends on how many rounds you have on which ones are dropped. It really isnt going to help worring about it because trying to figure it out is close to rocket science. You have a ballpark and thats as close as your going to get.

I honestly wish is was a little less complex but at the same time I appreciate the fact that there are so many factors considered.

I expect one of my unofficial ratings to drop by at least 50 points and I have seen them jump 20 points. There is really no telling what will happen. I have also seen them stay exactly the same.

Someone gave me this round estimator send me your email address and I can send it to you it is an excel file and has all of the rules included so it is pretty close.

Latest posts