• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pocket Chair

@labelkills

it looks like the chair you posted is different than the one from the OP. Yours has chains on the side while the infomercial version has some sort of plastic band. Is that a first fun Pocket Chair or just a different chair/ manufacturer altogether?

I'd love to see pics of the one from the OP if anyone has any. Looks very promising for someone, like myself, who only occasionally wants to carry a chair and has some spare room in the golf bag.

Looks like a nice addition to a bag but this infomercial stuff is always ripping people off by trying to add stuff to your order. If I seen one at Bloodbath and Beyond I would pick it up!

I bet within a year I could find one of those left on the course.

Anyways, what would make it better is if you could tie a rope to it and turn it into a golden-retriever when not using it to sit on! Two handy DG contraptions for the price of one!

I have have one of these for 3 years, and it works great. It folds up and unfolds in about 1-2 seconds, and weighs about 1-1/2 lbs. Has a shoulder strap , or you can carry it by the rails. It also has a storage zipper pocket under the seat. It works great. I paid $9.99 for it at Academy Sports and Outdoors.

0332-02207-0200-p1.jpg

I received my 2011 Innova Catalog last week & they have a Bag/Backpack Strap & Chair combo coming out called the Caddy Pack. It's a Discarrier bag with the backpack straps & it has a chair built into it.