• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possible starter/light carry bag idea. cooler bag backpack

Dupaloop3611

Birdie Member
Was looking for cheaper alternatives to a small backpack bag when i want to go lighter than my mojo( I have 15 discs in there currently).
I Found this little guy and I think it might work. made of 600D poly and looks like it can hold made 7-8 discs. product dimensions are
15 3/16" High x 12" Wide x 5 1/8" Deep. I could even get something like DGCR printed on the top! would anyone else be interested in something like this If i could get them for say $15 plus shipping?

V69iQgt.jpg

Where would you put the discs? In the side pockets? The main compartment looks like a cooler.

Where would you put the discs? In the side pockets? The main compartment looks like a cooler.

yeah it is a cooler but you just put the discs in the cooler compartment. I wouldnt be using it as a cooler lol

edit: it is soft in the inside

Last edited:
i could also order something like this bag as well for the same price and its a little deeper so it will hold a few more discs and one in the front pocket

1OTBlrV.jpg

Latest posts