• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo (with your child in it)

...sry to threadjack...runups aren't allowed? WTH? like a single step?

"The player marks the lie closest to where it was last seen with the approval of the members in the group, and continues play."
Is that a 1/4 scale micro of a mini?

In the spirit of prerube, I will inform you that I have already posted the link to the official rules of mini disc golf & you should follow it instead of wasting DGCR's precious bandwidth to post silly questions you could resolve on your own.

Likewise with Brobdingnagian (aka giant) disc golf, whose official rules can be located HERE.

Last edited:
...sry to threadjack...runups aren't allowed? WTH? like a single step?

"The player marks the lie closest to where it was last seen with the approval of the members in the group, and continues play."
Is that a 1/4 scale micro of a mini?

No runup, no stepup. Stand & deliver only. Follow-thru step(s) are allowed outside 10m.

There do exist (and I use) micro-minis, slightly larger than a 50-cent piece, but most players use another min.

My son at 13 months. He loves disc golf and is now 19 months old. Thanks to him wanting to go out in the backyard every day when I get home from work my putting has improved and he is growing to love playing the game with his dad (at least in the primitive form he plays it).

jonahdg1.jpg

jonahdg2.jpg

delete

Last edited: