• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to, but I decided just to ignore it and see if someone else posts about it...

well i noticed there had not been a post on here in a couple days so i had to say somthing. i am going down to monterey and santa cruz here soon. so hopefully i will have some good pictures to put up.

Here are a few; whether or not they're cool is relative.
:|

Attachments

• CV no.2too (Medium).jpg
    CV no.2too (Medium).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IM000508 (Medium).jpg
    IM000508 (Medium).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IM000532 (Medium).jpg
    IM000532 (Medium).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 230
It may come as a surprise, but some people just get the really cheap free phones. My friend has actually had his BEAT up, I think even ran over partially(I forget what by) and it still worked. Plus camera phone cameras suck...can't handle low light to save a life. Mine even sucks kind of in alright light. Personally I'd rather take my big DSLR out some time(next fall) when I don't plan to play because some of the trees at our local course just look too awesome. The don't plan to play part is a problem because unless it's super windy if I was to take a camera it would probably be nice enough to dg and I'd much rather do that.

It may come as a surprise, but some people just get the really cheap free phones. My friend has actually had his BEAT up, I think even ran over partially(I forget what by) and it still worked. Plus camera phone cameras suck...can't handle low light to save a life. Mine even sucks kind of in alright light. Personally I'd rather take my big DSLR out some time(next fall) when I don't plan to play because some of the trees at our local course just look too awesome. The don't plan to play part is a problem because unless it's super windy if I was to take a camera it would probably be nice enough to dg and I'd much rather do that.

I would never even think to use the 1mp camera on my phone. If you work for a government contract company you probably wouldn't buy a camera phone as most of those places won't let you through security with one.

this is one of my fav's, its a screen shot of me when the local news team was trying to raise awareness of the sport and my friend and i were the only people playing so we got the special on the 6 PM news haha, of course it was summer and that means like 100 degrees so i left the shirt in the car...oh well

kevinfrisbee.jpg

it was hilarious, they showed my buddy missing a "gimme" putt haha everyone we knew watched and made fun of him

most the time i do leave my phone in the car anyways. i hate having **** in my pocket while playing, and the other day my friend said i should just put it in my disc bag. 2 pins later he throws his disc in the water then drops his bag (with his phone in it) into the water while tryin to get his disc out.

I've been trying to check the site before each new course I play in case there are no DGCR pics yet which reminds me: I've got two courses from a Maine trip a few weeks ago and I might have a good one for this page.

this is one of my fav's, its a screen shot of me when the local news team was trying to raise awareness of the sport and my friend and i were the only people playing so we got the special on the 6 PM news haha, of course it was summer and that means like 100 degrees so i left the shirt in the car...oh well

kevinfrisbee.jpg

was gonna say it must have been "No Shirt Day" but you indicated that it obviously was no shirt day ... trying to put together my own little story for the news next spring/summer

I've been trying to check the site before each new course I play in case there are no DGCR pics yet which reminds me: I've got two courses from a Maine trip a few weeks ago and I might have a good one for this page.

yea i notice there is no pictures for my local course, but if you played there i think there is a reason for that. the actual course has some good play, its just bums infest the area at night and you literally cannot go 10 feet without there being some sorta trash.

yea i notice there is no pictures for my local course, but if you played there i think there is a reason for that. the actual course has some good play, its just bums infest the area at night and you literally cannot go 10 feet without there being some sorta trash.

That's sad to hear.

I hate when a course has pictures but just one picture and it's of the courses' sign. A few Maine courses (which means private courses because currently 100% of Maine's courses are private) do this and it bugs me.

That's sad to hear.

I hate when a course has pictures but just one picture and it's of the courses' sign. A few Maine courses (which means private courses because currently 100% of Maine's courses are private) do this and it bugs me.

private course? ah thats bogus. they are suppose to build us a new course here, but its 2 1/2 years out. but thats normal for any of the city projects around here.

private course? ah thats bogus...

No, there's nothing wrong with private courses and everything I've played in Maine (or 95%) of what I've played was completely worth paying for. I'm not really into the idea of a one-round price and a higher all-day price which some of them have but for the most part that money gets you much better-than-public courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts