• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post one from today that I really like. This and others are also posted here... http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=618 if you're interested. This is Redneck DGC in Confluence, PA. Hey Craigg, it plays fun in the snow, too.

picture.php
you should post these in the winter photos thread

you should post these in the winter photos thread

I post a one or two pics in each thread and didn't know if it would be cool to post the same photo in both. I think that this one, and the other snow pic that I posted in this thread, are worthy of "cool disc golf photo" status, regardless of the season so I didn't want to pigeon hole them as "Winter" photos. Do you think that it would be OK to post the same pic in both threads or would that be overkill?

I post a one or two pics in each thread and didn't know if it would be cool to post the same photo in both. I think that this one, and the other snow pic that I posted in this thread, are worthy of "cool disc golf photo" status, regardless of the season so I didn't want to pigeon hole them as "Winter" photos. Do you think that it would be OK to post the same pic in both threads or would that be overkill?

it deff works for both unless we want to start a seasonal thread. jus happens that someone started a winter thread during winter. but me personally i just check the cool disc golf photo cause if its that cool it would be in both in either a reply or somthing.

it deff works for both unless we want to start a seasonal thread. jus happens that someone started a winter thread during winter. but me personally i just check the cool disc golf photo cause if its that cool it would be in both in either a reply or somthing.

Well put Sloan. I only read this thread and the Basket thread. I don't think anyone's going to give you crap if you post and amazing winter basket picture on all three. I'd also rather see someone post a lame pic here than not posting anything at all.

Hole #14 at Holyoke Community College...... my putter coming to rest and sealing the victory in the Winter Winds tourney this weekend.
34184_g.jpg

Last edited:
the camera loves josh. :thmbup:

ive been taking my camera out to our weekly Socal DGCR Meetup Group lately and am very impressed with the quality of shots my rinky-dink little canon a630 takes. here are a few more, if youre interested.:)

BTW the target is waaaay down the path behind a tree. it has an orange cone on top of it.

Last edited:
Hole #14 at Holyoke Community College...... my putter coming to rest and sealing the victory in the Winter Winds tourney this weekend.
34184_g.jpg

Nice job Captain.
I was psyched when I played that hole a few months ago. Of course it was dark at that point so I was trying to play fast and didn't get to appreciate the unique basket position so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.