• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole #5 Saddle Hills DGC 9-holer.

One of the pics I took for the course with 6 inches on the ground.
That's a lot of snow in TX.

d866638c.jpg

Is that view from the tee? Looks treacherous... snow or no snow. I love it!

holy karp! those are a couple really nice pics, bra!:clap:

thanks! the one of me throwing is taken from a Kodak Zi6 Pocket HD Camcorder. Kodak has a pair of pocket camcorders (the Zi6 and Zi8) that have REALLY nice picture quality considering the price at <$200.

Since it shoots Progressive (720p on the zi6, 1080p on the 8), you can take real solid still frames from it. I'll post more when I get out and play next.

is that hole 27? i didn't play the course in order due too the long wait at hole 1.

yeah it's the last one...it can go really well or REALLY bad for you. A guy in front of me turned over a full force drive, by the time it S-curved out he was across the street and probably past the parking lot on the other side.

yeah it's the last one...it can go really well or REALLY bad for you. A guy in front of me turned over a full force drive, by the time it S-curved out he was across the street and probably past the parking lot on the other side.

yea my shot actually did a lil any and smacked hella hard into one of the trees at the bottom of the hill. i was worried it would have put a gash or somthing into cause of how loud it was but when i got to my disc it was fine. gotta love that champ plastic.

hole 5 bear creek medford oregon. its a tone off to the top left of the lil bridge that ditch right there is a offstream from the creek so there is a water hazard there.
picture.php

in the first pic on hole #16......
i see a reddish/pink dics on the right...
is that your drive? or did the water push a disc up from the depths?:p

by the way....OMG!!! i'll bet that was fun to crawl over/around while trying to play.

in the first pic on hole #16......
i see a reddish/pink dics on the right...
is that your drive? or did the water push a disc up from the depths?:p

by the way....OMG!!! i'll bet that was fun to crawl over/around while trying to play.
Would ya believe I slipped on a branch.That opening is only about 6 feet wide,but I parked it on my second shot.

Attachments

• 2648.jpg
    2648.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 2649.jpg
    2649.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 2654.jpg
    2654.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I played both courses out at Circle R today for the first time. What a great day of disc golfing. This is what disc golfing is all about. I was crunched for time so I only got to take a few photos. Here's a couple photos of Hole 7 at the Meadow.

0220001217.jpg

0220001220.jpg

0220001221.jpg

vcadd and Skurf, nice pics. What a contrast with the mess of wood all over the one course and the beatiful creek at the other. Man do I love this game!

I played both courses out at Circle R today for the first time. What a great day of disc golfing. This is what disc golfing is all about. I was crunched for time so I only got to take a few photos. Here's a couple photos of Hole 7 at the Meadow.

0220001217.jpg

0220001220.jpg

0220001221.jpg

Never seen water there, thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.