• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played the new course at Fontanel this afternoon.

The pin is at the end of an 885' wide open fairway on Hole 6. That rough is thick, with Whites Creek just on the other side.

Attachments

• Fontanel Hole 6.jpg
    Fontanel Hole 6.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 75
My niece haley with my new disc.....dreaming about throwin it lol
fae90cad.jpg

Yo E, she's far too young to be out late enough for Glo golf!!! ;)

I don't think so, he's not actually touching anything in front of the tee box and the rule is that all supporting points have to be on the tee.

I probably don't deserve these, but I had to share. Got Chico last Saturday and Lava Creek today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BagTags_Chico1-Lava1.jpg
    BagTags_Chico1-Lava1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 470
Here's a few from this past weekend..

Fall Colors at Indy Lake
6237840552_a1c9674855_z.jpg

6237312391_ebfd176f10_z.jpg

Sun shining bright - it was a beautiful weekend in MI. Here is Picnic Course hole 10 basket.
6237846150_27810a1ce1_z.jpg

Yes, the disc landed like this..
6237310619_a85fa985d9_z.jpg

And on Sunday - got to see a few holes on the brand new proposed design for a course on Belle Isle in Detroit. This is the basket location for hole 1. In between the Detroit River and a small pond on a 40 ft. wide strip of land.
6237342097_7c7576bf44_z.jpg

Re-organized the collection today (at least what I can get at, there are another 100 or so discs buried in storage.) decided to get a group shot of most of my bags, discs and basket.

dsc0731ji.jpg

Here are some pictures I got of Hole 17 Winthrop Gold this past week at USDGC while the sun was coming up. Figured while I was camping out in line for discs I might as well snap some pics...

dsc0018ld.jpg

dsc0035on.jpg

dsc0040ci.jpg

OMG. I love all the peaking-around-the-corner type shots. Reminds me of skateboarding videos that would make me want to get outside asap. very nice and I don't think anyone's going to give you crap about posting a video here especially when it's puurdy like this. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts