• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few cool pics from a TX State Doubles practice round at Snow Farm.

SAM_1783.jpg

Unfortunately, this one didn't stick (that's me in the background). There's a pond directly behind the photographer and after hitting off the basket I barely stayed dry.

SAM_1763.jpg

Mine and my buddy's drives. The doll head on the basket has been there for years. It just seemed like a very ominous pic with the tombstones and baby head.

SAM_1844.jpg

Top 2 cards after the final round at TX States (March 17-18). Cale went into that round -8, IIRC.

Top 2 cards after the final round at TX States (March 17-18). Cale went into that round -8, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Before that round these were the scores:

Schusterick -17
Locastro -16
Hall -14
Leiviska -13

I have Feldberg's first round, and lead card round 2 and 3 on film. I am going to post it after editing is finished. Unfortunatly I didn't get Cale's ace in warm up before the start of round 2 on film :doh:

Last edited:
Before that round these were the scores:

Schusterick -17
Locastro -16
Hall -14
Leiviska -13

I have Feldberg's first round, and lead card round 2 and 3 on film. I am going to post it after editing is finished. Unfortunatly I didn't get Cale's ace in warm up before the start of round 2 on film :doh:

ahh, either my memory is bad, or the PDGA website didn't have scores posted correctly for course pars (i noticed my 1st and 2nd round ratings changed since last night)... I was only able to catch the last 8 or 9 holes on the lead card final round; I had a late tee time in the morning. Wish I could have seen that warm up ace - what hole was it on? Did you not play?

ahh, either my memory is bad, or the PDGA website didn't have scores posted correctly for course pars (i noticed my 1st and 2nd round ratings changed since last night)... I was only able to catch the last 8 or 9 holes on the lead card final round; I had a late tee time in the morning. Wish I could have seen that warm up ace - what hole was it on? Did you not play?

I took this pic before the final round started (lead mens and womens card)

leadcardbeforefinalround.jpg

I decided to follow them around and film instead of playing. I'm glad I did, they are all really cool guys. Plus Dave hooked me up with a few Team Innova discs. The ace was on Tourney 3 I believe. It was the one where you tee off by the pavillion down the hill.

Last edited:
I took this pic before the final round started (lead mens and womens card)

leadcardbeforefinalround.jpg

I decided to follow them around and film instead of playing. I'm glad I did, they are all really cool guys. Plus Dave hooked me up with a few Team Innova discs. The ace was on Tourney 3 I believe. It was the one where you tee off by the pavillion down the hill.

I love seeing my name on the leader group.:thmbup:

Selah Ranch honeymoon pics. Words can not describe how perfect the place is. Was not aware that a weekend of disc golf came with a huge lab that doesn't get off your golf cart no matter what. Not that I would have wanted him to leave. Pete rocks!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 116
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts