• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Rumor is that TimG is on the course...........

10665072_10204439138569232_570716091687580066_n.jpg
Joralemon, one of my favorites. He told me he was heading there today with a friend. Possibly Central Park too. He was there once before with me but it was nearly too dark to see anything when we arrived at hole 27 with his sponsorship sign. I felt pretty bad about that. That round was immediately after we played Hunter Mountain and I lost my VP. Thanks again for returning that at NEFA finals last year Jeff!

Joralemon, one of my favorites. He told me he was heading there today with a friend. Possibly Central Park too. He was there once before with me but it was nearly too dark to see anything when we arrived at hole 27 with his sponsorship sign. I felt pretty bad about that. That round was immediately after we played Hunter Mountain and I lost my VP. Thanks again for returning that at NEFA finals last year Jeff!

The photo above he took today....... compare that to the one he took with you(below). Yup it was dark.

ba16e458.jpg

You're welcome...... returning discs for good karma since 1985.

These are cool to me because last week I went to Nashville for a few days with my dad. The plan was for him to come along and bring a book to read while I played. At the first course he asked if he could try it. He was quickly hooked and played all seven courses that I played. His right shoulder was bothering him so he drove with his left and putted righty most of the time.

Hole 8 at Liberty Park in Franklin (coming in hot and high):

Hole 9 at Liberty Park (he made some crazy weird angled putts):

Hole 1 at Mundy Park:

One of the last holes at Sharp Springs (if that tree hadn't been there this would have been a great tee shot):

I have to work late so I play in the morning before I have to go to work at 10. I walked up to hole six and set my back down on the bench. Thought about the shot, grabbed my disc, turned around, and that's when I saw this. I wish the pictures were better quality but I had to take some quick shots.

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpg
    IMG_4236.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 116
These are cool to me because last week I went to Nashville for a few days with my dad. The plan was for him to come along and bring a book to read while I played. At the first course he asked if he could try it. He was quickly hooked and played all seven courses that I played. His right shoulder was bothering him so he drove with his left and putted righty most of the time.

Hole 1 at Mundy Park:

One of the last holes at Sharp Springs (if that tree hadn't been there this would have been a great tee shot):

Very cool! :)

All that frisbee in the lot in the 70s and 80s must have come back to my pops. He didn't do too bad at all. :)

Hole 1 at Mundy Park:

Awesome! My dad has come out with me a couple times. We try and get out and spend some time together when we can, so I can appreciate this. First time he drained a 30+ ft. putt and rubbed it in the rest of the day.

I have to work late so I play in the morning before I have to go to work at 10. I walked up to hole six and set my back down on the bench. Thought about the shot, grabbed my disc, turned around, and that's when I saw this. I wish the pictures were better quality but I had to take some quick shots.

Thats awesome. Where I play night rounds there are a lot of deer that bed around the fairways in the fields.

Not a fan of elevated baskets, especially the one later in the course after this one, but I am not going to argue a shot that was an ace all the way to the basket.

15344034705_54621c7ed8_b.jpg

15343729712_009f12a7a7_b.jpg

For reference, I was on my back for the pictures. I am tall enough to retrieve this disc.

Is that entered for their calendar? It ought to be...GREAT picture!