• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Some snaps from King of the North this weekend at Giant's Ridge in Northern MN! It was a beautiful weekend with temperatures topping 80 degrees!!
927170_344325559081871_997200911_n.jpg

10467914_278910488969727_1124980004_n.jpg

b5BM4M5.jpg

18th hole at Zobel County Park on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Crappy cell camera didn't pick up the hot air balloon in the background very well. There's a flying disc in there somewhere too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412091248.089955.jpg highlands at conway. This pretty cool tree, probably a million years old right in the fairway. That's a fun hole to play

b5BM4M5.jpg

18th hole at Zobel County Park on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Crappy cell camera didn't pick up the hot air balloon in the background very well. There's a flying disc in there somewhere too.

That's a sweet hole/end to that course. I'm a big fan of Zobel:hfive:
It doesn't look like it in the pic but it's a huge downhill bomber

The local brewery asked for photos of their beer along with your favorite fall activity. It just so happened we set up a temporary 4 hole course at a music festival this weekend. I normally don't have a beer in the park courses around here but this was different. I won a ticket to a chili cook-off with the photo. Had to use a Buzzz!

#18 looks like Bradford.

I'm quite sure it is.

I spent the entire day on that course for Pro Worlds Mixed Doubles back in 2012. I wandered all day on every hole on the course between the basket of hole#3 and the tee of hole#16, and it was easily one of the nicest courses I've ever seen from both a course design and aesthetics standpoint. Only at the very end of the day did I make it over to see holes#1,2,17 & 18...which pale so much in comparison. While the rest of the course feels like a country club, hole#18 especially is such a letdown, especially when some of the finishing holes at other area courses (Renaissance, Nevin, Robert L. Smith, Winthrop, etc.) are so memorable.

Local pro Brice Longerbone, Crowley, Tx. I took this photo a few months back during a Trilogy Challenge.

brice_longerbone_crowley_tx_zpsd19343c2.jpg

That's a sweet hole/end to that course. I'm a big fan of Zobel:hfive:
It doesn't look like it in the pic but it's a huge downhill bomber

Remember when we all played Winter then Zobel...we stood on #18 Zobel and all emptied our bags...Mashnut, WCG, GDBP/notapro, Tallpaul, Noill, et al.

That was a really fun roadtrip. :cool: