• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

oops...silly edit window.

Anyways....there is a story with this one. Not a tough hole, pretty straight 240' shot and I was playing with a few random guys I ran into on the course that were showing me through.

I had the box and throw first and as soon as my buzz left my hand I knew it was going to be parked....it was exactly the line I wanted. When it was half way there, one of the guys was giving me a hard time and said something about being lucky and I fired off some smart %^& comment about skill. Of course the next thing out of his mouth was "then prove it....".

So I grab my backup buzzz and step up with a bit of added pressure. Absolutely pure the same exact line again. Of course as soon as it leaves my hand I start talking crap, as expected. The best part is that there is a slight rise that you throw over so you couldn't exactly see my discs from the tee. We walk up over the rise and this is what I see. What can I say...I guess my buzzzes are quite consistent.

Oh...and bonus cameo of my DG dog Tank in the background.

attachment.php

oops...silly edit window.

Anyways....there is a story with this one. Not a tough hole, pretty straight 240' shot and I was playing with a few random guys I ran into on the course that were showing me through.

I had the box and throw first and as soon as my buzz left my hand I knew it was going to be parked....it was exactly the line I wanted. When it was half way there, one of the guys was giving me a hard time and said something about being lucky and I fired off some smart %^& comment about skill. Of course the next thing out of his mouth was "then prove it....".

So I grab my backup buzzz and step up with a bit of added pressure. Absolutely pure the same exact line again. Of course as soon as it leaves my hand I start talking crap, as expected. The best part is that there is a slight rise that you throw over so you couldn't exactly see my discs from the tee. We walk up over the rise and this is what I see. What can I say...I guess my buzzzes are quite consistent.

Oh...and bonus cameo of my DG dog Tank in the background.

attachment.php

Now that I've had a chance to play with you. Still probably luck :p

Had an awesome day of discing with my son at Standing Rocks in Steven's Point, WI

Attachments

• IMG_20150604_111029166 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_20150604_111029166 (Copy).jpg
    155 KB · Views: 27
CXlLyMGl.jpg

First time I've had my blowfly hit the pole dead center and then try to exit the basket from the inside on a putt. Little more oomph and it might have done it.

Fighting for my life at Sugaree a few weeks ago! Thanks, Mando!

Attachments

• IMG_1054 edited.jpg
    IMG_1054 edited.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 127
I have so many pictures I am sure I could fill up a daily calendar. So, I am making a digital daily calendar. Takes about five minutes and a little editing help from befunky.com

19059567756_f7fe381d14_z.jpg

19080157182_17c4119602_z.jpg

19059566396_6dcbb6cf60_z.jpg

I have so many pictures I am sure I could fill up a daily calendar. So, I am making a digital daily calendar. Takes about five minutes and a little editing help from befunky.com

19059567756_f7fe381d14_z.jpg

19080157182_17c4119602_z.jpg

19059566396_6dcbb6cf60_z.jpg

Cool pics, but for me.....the acid flashback thing freaks me out. I would rather see the raw nature.

Latest posts