• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Bradford Park in Huntersville, NC on Saturday...

IMG_20120625_004928.jpg

Was my first time playing it on Saturday. I really enjoyed it. I was even after 14 holes and finished double, bogey, bogey, par for a final score of +4.

:wall:

OUCH! Mustve gotten in the mess on 15 and 16! Don't feel too bad -- I have video of the top pros missing easy putts on 16 at the Clash, and Doss putting a 100' shot in the water on 12 :\

OUCH! Mustve gotten in the mess on 15 and 16! Don't feel too bad -- I have video of the top pros missing easy putts on 16 at the Clash, and Doss putting a 100' shot in the water on 12 :\

Yeah, a couple dumb throws and a couple trees made for a bad finish.

My favorite shot in humboldt!love me some horse!
P.S. im working on a dye for a disc with the corse map of ammon ranch this week.

Be careful about this. Ammon Ranch maps are not to be given out to everyone, that course "doesn't realy exist", if you catch my drift. ;) Kinda like Horse, allthough Horse REALY doesn't exist. That picture was totaly taken somewhere else. Must have been Photoshoped. Yea I'm gonna stick with that one.

I have so many cool photos of our west Michigan DG weekend. Here's the first. I might post more eventually.

Flip City #18

289948_10151023380673955_1108829756_o.jpg