• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I love the panoramic feature on my iPhone5. I need to take more course photos with it.

9300589917_bd49af5a5e_b.jpg

Here is my local course:

9302056473_a361f55e1c.jpg

9304838380_dff7e4349f.jpg

^^ yeah i noticed that too.. looks like one of those buttah grange rocs .. actually maybe an aviar since others all have putters and looks same size

IMAG0381_zps2166f644.jpg

taken today. Goliath #18 basket to pad. 707' of pure northern michigan disc golf...

Got asked to house-sit at my grandparents.
16+ acres of practice heaven.

97eyuVtl.jpg

Oh. My. God.

If I had an extra $7000 to spare[and lived nearby], I'd buy baskets and give them to your grandparents---with the stipulation that I could play there whenever I wanted to.

Honestly, it looks like Augusta for DG.

Oh. My. God.

If I had an extra $7000 to spare[and lived nearby], I'd buy baskets and give them to your grandparents---with the stipulation that I could play there whenever I wanted to.

Honestly, it looks like Augusta for DG.

I was explaining disc golf to them last night and said that if I had the land, there would be at least 9 holes installed, probably 18+. My grandma's eyes lit up and she asked how much people would pay to play. I told her that pay to play courses are far and few between and that $5 is the average price per round and also the costs involved. They're retiring soon and would like to make some spare money on the property, but I think they're hoping for a little bit better return on investment.

My grandpa was born on this land over 70 years ago and has spent his entire life improving it. That picture is just a sampling of how awesome it is out here. There are lots of rolling hills and plenty of woods with trails to cut some holes in to as well. It would be a pristine location for a course. There's a pond that I could easily work 3 holes around as well. Hopefully I will be able to afford the property before it gets sold out of the family.

Edit: link to full resolution picture: http://i.imgur.com/cbKjOCt.jpg

Last edited:
I was explaining disc golf to them last night and said that if I had the land, there would be at least 9 holes installed, probably 18+. My grandma's eyes lit up and she asked how much people would pay to play. I told her that pay to play courses are far and few between and that $5 is the average price per round and also the costs involved. They're retiring soon and would like to make some spare money on the property, but I think they're hoping for a little bit better return on investment.

My grandpa was born on this land over 70 years ago and has spent his entire life improving it. That picture is just a sampling of how awesome it is out here. There are lots of rolling hills and plenty of woods with trails to cut some holes in to as well. It would be a pristine location for a course. There's a pond that I could easily work 3 holes around as well. Hopefully I will be able to afford the property before it gets sold out of the family.

Edit: link to full resolution picture: http://i.imgur.com/cbKjOCt.jpg

Get that private course installed!!! The land looks great!

The view from the pin on #14 at Hyland Ski and Snowboard area in Bloomington, MN.

Attachments

• IMG_20130719_163136_012.jpg
    IMG_20130719_163136_012.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20130719_163148_433.jpg
    IMG_20130719_163148_433.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 135
Obviously this is hole 2, but hole 3 is on the other side of this grass. It is a short hole with the basket up against the tree line. You have to up and over a putter over the grass and hope you do not go deep into the woods. Sometimes they just burn the grass down, making it a direct shot. These two holes, as well as Hole 8 on the deep right of this picture, lose all character when the grass is gone.

9344357619_bd2df7eaa9.jpg

Latest posts