• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Not a great quality shot, but we ran into this guy playing Hoover the other night. I got pretty close, then he flew right over my head.

Completely silent, and pretty darn big!

BTW, the "Critters" thread was closed, so I thought I'd post here.

(edited to remove large picture, since it's so crappy)

Literally had the same thing happen there a few weeks ago. We were cutting through the woods to get to 15 and that dude flew so close he almost hit us! :)

Literally had the same thing happen there a few weeks ago. We were cutting through the woods to get to 15 and that dude flew so close he almost hit us! :)

This was at hole "B", so it was not too far from where you were. Probably the same guy.

From Pleasant Hill course in Maine:

picture.php

A bitter sweet photo

Good and bad day in NM.

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 160
From Pleasant Hill course in Maine:

picture.php

Just played this yesterday in 40 - 60mph gusts! My friend took an 8 on this hole and I took a 7 because the wind was picking up discs that left the ground AT ALL and tossing them sideways 50 - 100ft on each shot. It was madness but P.Hill is a really fun course in the wind!

Just for perspective here's the same basket just a week ago!

Attachments

• IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 167
A quick shot of a buddy of mine playing in Lodi California.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385623001005.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385623001005.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 104
Is that a fountain in that basket? I was there back in March and that wasn't on. I feel robbed. ;)

And Death Row...That's one of the most annoying holes I've ever played. That broken branch haning in the middle of the fairway which has been tied together to make sure it will always be a nuisance just killed my motivation to enjoy the rest of the hole. That said, Shawshank was a ton of fun.

Big_Creek.jpg

Big Creek, Polk City, Iowa. #17 today.

Spotted a lost disc from some unfortunate soul. White KC Roc? It was off the fairway, down a cliff, over a wide trail, and 40 feet on to a half inch of ice over a lake. Did not go after.

Is that a fountain in that basket? I was there back in March and that wasn't on. I feel robbed. ;)

And Death Row...That's one of the most annoying holes I've ever played. That broken branch haning in the middle of the fairway which has been tied together to make sure it will always be a nuisance just killed my motivation to enjoy the rest of the hole. That said, Shawshank was a ton of fun.

If the owner is there, he will turn the fountain on for you

Latest posts