• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

198881_10150115940394064_634969063_6644213_811369_n.jpg

Here's lapants with an extremely high follow through, looked more like he was dancing to me.

Some of you must be using dslr's...do you just toss it in your dg bag and go out for a round or what? There have been times in the past where I've thought that would make an epic picture, but each time I'm at the course I'd rather dg than take pictures.

Some of you must be using dslr's...do you just toss it in your dg bag and go out for a round or what? There have been times in the past where I've thought that would make an epic picture, but each time I'm at the course I'd rather dg than take pictures.

I just carry my phone (8mp droid) and when I see something cool I'll get a photo

Yea I usually am more concentrated on disc golf when I am at the course rather than phot taking. I will have my DSLR with me at the BG Ams next weekend for after round activites. I may bring my film cameras as well, I haven't decided yet.