• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

attachment.php

on that same course
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180809_195114_resized.jpg
    20180809_195114_resized.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 538
I like this thread...after a day of throwing and throwing and throwing my discs and trying to find them in the trees ...it's nice to no i'm not alone in having a rough day...sometimes watching people walk up to a tee and throw 300 ft to a basket for a 2 is just rough.

So yeah, double fun today, disc under a portapotty and I put baking soda in my shoes because we haven't had a dry grass day of disc golf here in Richmond in a long time and they had started to get funky.

Seems it broke down the dye in the leather and well, I now have smurf feet.

RYuaA6k.jpg

So there were a bunch of weeds around the trees at the park i was trying out. I am new and working on my x step (aim before you throw don't watch the disc) and i thought it landed in some weeds at a tree.
DnvvAQRX4AII2ZU.jpg

found it after about 15 mins of intensive searching through weeds 5 feet away well away from the weeds.
DnvvAQSWsAAlOnK.jpg

Last edited:
9UrKb3f.jpg

My upshot.....under someones rimshot.
could of used that at hole ten at catawba meadows...was super excited figured i could swing around to the restrooms during the course...nope rest rooms well away from the course

could of used that at hole ten at catawba meadows...was super excited figured i could swing around to the restrooms during the course...nope rest rooms well away from the course

Hope you didn't have a real brown ace.