• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a NOT cool disc golf photo

IMG_0624.jpg

Been there.

I'm the proud owner of at least three Bledsoe boots.

IMG_1002.jpg

This is right next to the picnic table at hole 17 of Flat Rocks DGC. It didn't damage any equipment but there are numerous trees down around the course, and apparently one took out a practice basket in the front.

This was me after a glow golf incident a couple months back (90 degree grip lock from 100' away...) I believe he bridge of my nose is still partially fractured, if you press the cartilage of my nose to the right I get shooting pain, though its better every day still.

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/tdk_dumpalbum/20150211_233543_zps259a2f9c.jpg

Edit, made it a link, decided you may not want to click it if you dont like blood. a HD image close up could be surprising.

Last edited:
I guess I'll join the party!

IMG_1221.jpg

My foot currently. As I said in the other thread, I fell on the stairs like a dummy and thought I broke my foot. The doctor said I sprained my foot. I believe I sprained both foot and ankle... it was a bad fall and hurt like hell.

It's a beautiful day for some disc golf :\

attachment.php

Basket was hit a vehicle that came off the highway and straight into it, and a tree next to it.

Attachments

• badbasket.jpg
    badbasket.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,417
as a fellow dg'r and browns fan i wish you a speedy recovery
Aww thank you! :thmbup: haha I was debating whether or not to include my Browns pants in the shot. I figured it can't get much worse! ;)

^^That's the basket from another dimension! Salvador Dali style.

I guess I'll join the party!

IMG_1221.jpg

My foot currently. As I said in the other thread, I fell on the stairs like a dummy and thought I broke my foot. The doctor said I sprained my foot. I believe I sprained both foot and ankle... it was a bad fall and hurt like hell.

It's a beautiful day for some disc golf :\

I can sympathize sir!

2 and a half months later I am playing, but only at 80% or so. By summer, we should both be good to go. :thmbup:

Latest posts