• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

-Bag:
Revolution Dual Pack
-

31426_391610616699_678106699_4595939_1621187_n.jpg

Those Ace Patches look pretty slick, I was thinking about getting one, now that I have seen your bag I think I will. :thmbup:

Awesome looking bag by the way

The dg makes me happy is super cool and available at gggt.
I want to get "or really, really pissed" embroided underneath;)

I made a few minor adjustments to my bag this year so I figured I'd throw up some new pics.

picture.php

picture.php

Row 1 - Drivers: ESP Force, ESP Force, Elite Z Predator, Elite Z Predator
Row 2 - Fairway Drivers: Elite Z XS, Elite Z XS, Elite Z Stalker, Elite Z Stalker
Row 3 - Midranges: Elite Z Buzzz, Elite Z Buzzz, Elite X Challenger, Elite X Challenger
Row 4 - Putters: Pro D Challenger, Pro D Challenger
And at the bottom is my sweet pink Huk Lab mini. :thmbup:

I made a few minor adjustments to my bag this year so I figured I'd throw up some new pics.

picture.php

picture.php

Row 2 - Fairway Drivers: Elite Z XS, Elite Z XS, Elite Z Stalker, Elite Z Stalker
Row 3 - Midranges: Elite Z Buzzz, Elite Z Buzzz, Elite X Challenger, Elite X Challenger
And at the bottom is my sweet pink Huk Lab mini. :thmbup:

Three cheers for the Stalkers!:):hfive:

Nice to see a Chicoan here on the site. I'm a former one myself, and theres a slim possibility I'll be one again in a year or two. It's pretty admirable all the work the Outsiders have done out there.

Nice to see a Chicoan here on the site. I'm a former one myself, and theres a slim possibility I'll be one again in a year or two. It's pretty admirable all the work the Outsiders have done out there.

Looks like we will finally be getting cement tees and real baskets for the long course later this year. They say it should be complete by November, but I will believe it when I see it. Hit me up if you make it back to Chico. Cheers!

Holy Holy doubles doubles Batman Batman.

It sure is nice having a water bottle holder, isn't it?

Yeah, forget the discs, now I am not dehydrated. And it gets over 100 degrees here in the summer! I stretched it out to fit a quart-size Nalgene bottle. "HYDRATE OR DIE"

ohlloh.jpg

sothmg.jpg

well heres my bag w' plastidip, after more than100 rounds, mostly in muddy conditions...

the pics dont show too much detail (other than my sloppy application)
the worst corner is just getting scuffed
the bottom is unmarred , minus the sap and dirt (i didn't clean my bag yet! i only wipe the bottom off before setting on my truck seat, its that easy to keep clean

anyways, just wanted to report my "condition" for those curious few who may do the same to their bag

Latest posts