• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Pictures of Your Christmas Booty

Not worth photographing... Didn't get any plastic or disc bags, but got an assortment of items vital to our winter-glow-league. A nice new LED flashlight, some snowmobiling gloves, an external battery charge for the phone, a nice winter hat, and a mask for the cold weather.

Also got a nice t-shirt that lets the world know: "I pooped today!"

Soft suspect and an opto fury.

Also got a liverpool Suarez jersey, to give me the power to bite my opponents and be generally sneaky and awesome.

The wife got me hand warmers, foot warmers and a $60 gift card to Glide!

And we don't give each other presents on Christmas. :)

My girlfriend got for me a Grip Bag, some nice gloves, and a Chicago Bears Winter Hat!

Mama did her homework and got me a Discatcher Sport for our backyard. "Wife of the Year" award nomination comin' in hot....

1pin1.jpg

I got...

A Carolina Panthers beanie.
Foot warmers.
Hand warmeer.
Discraft Avenger
MVP Tensor.
MVP Servo
Discraft Z Crank

And $30 bucks from my brother with a note to spend it on discs. :thmbup:

My mother in law asked me what I wanted, so I told her I'd like an O-Lace. I have three of them now. I guess I should've asked for 3 different molds, but I didn't know I'd be getting more than one.

Well the parents are paying for my PDGA renewal and thats about it

BONUS!!! That's a $75 stocking-stuffer!

And with the magazine subscription and Lat64 Diamond you got comin', you made out, brother! It is indeed a Merry Christmas! :D

Mine came early with a killer deal of a Mach III that I scored off Craig's list.

Wife surprised me with yet another CE Gator....
xmasgator.jpg

I must say I was impressed.

No DG goodies but I did score a Samsung Chromebook 11.6 (typing this on it in fact).
A couple of nice dress shirt & tie sets.
A sweater.
A $25 Bass Pro Shop gift card.
Some stocking stuffers (after shave, razors, candy etc.)

I have a little Christmas bonus $ left that and plan to order a couple of disc next month.

Latest posts