• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Pictures of Your Christmas Booty

I got Xbox one from my aunt and my girlfriend got me the iPad I'm typing this on!

Disc related I got a sick ce stingray!

Gave myself the gift of self-employment, and family/friends hooked up some enhancements for my home office, as well as some artsy stuff (airbrush kit, handmade blank book, etc). I have 1 more day left at DN after today :)

Also Santa got me some plane tickets to Michigan and a handful of 2014 plastic :D

when are you coming to michigan?

lets do lunch.

This was exactly what I wanted...haha so I made sure my Girlfriend knew...172g D3 Banksy stamp. She lives pretty close to the store so it wasn't a difficult pickup. I got #20 of 25. so.... A good Crimmus :)

Banksy%20flower%20thrower.jpg

Where did you get the Banksy disc??????? :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Wife got me a DisCatcher Sport and set it up!
Other family members got me Champ boss, Champ Rhino, Champ Coyote, SE Pa1, SE M1, and an Atlas.

Pretty good haul.

Treated myself to these.

Attachments

• ion.JPG
    ion.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 47
This was exactly what I wanted...haha so I made sure my Girlfriend knew...172g D3 Banksy stamp. She lives pretty close to the store so it wasn't a difficult pickup. I got #20 of 25. so.... A good Crimmus :)

Banksy%20flower%20thrower.jpg

Where did you get the Banksy disc??????? :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Airborn (Cale Leiviska's shop) in St. Paul, MN has been getting a series of them made. Great place. Here's some more bada$$ Banksy discs (scroll down a bit):

http://www.airborndiscgolf.com/Custom-Airborn-Discs/

I got a dga blue mach lite basket, and finally got some mvp pieces. Got an ion, tangent, amp, and volt. Still waiting to throw them thow.

Does giving count in this thread? Gave my discing buddy a pink Shark and a blue CE Roc. No pics though.

Does giving count in this thread? Gave my discing buddy a pink Shark and a blue CE Roc. No pics though.

I also gave a friend a Champ T-bird, a DX Shark, and a Dx Cobra. The Bird was a nice bright translucent green with a silver stamp, the Shark was a sweet purple with a green foil stamp, the Cobra was a nice ecru color with a gold stamp.

I love the stamp on those pigs. I got money to buy myself a new disc and a season pass to all the metroparks on my side of the state!

So, am I the only one who got one of these? :|

Attachments

• DGBag.jpg
    DGBag.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 58
snagged a voodoo karma, and spent a MSt gift cert on some Lat64 gold in an attempt to expand my horizons. I realllly like the feel of the flow, and the red shift saint is so perty I may just feel a little bad getting it mucked up. frisbees gotta fly, though, and I hear good things about the saint.

Attachments

• karma.jpg
    karma.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 28
  • flow.jpg
    flow.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 20
  • saint.jpg
    saint.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts