• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Disc Golf Injury Pics :thmbup:

As I was going in for surgery, I told the surgeon, "Just to be clear, I'm not here for gender reassignment."

Was their reply, "That's what you think...."

Hopefully they sharpied 'L', 'R', and 'P'...just to be certain to reattach everything in the right place...:|

----a line of demarcation------

You may be tempted to sue the owners of the course on which you suffered your gruesome injury, but just remember, in a court of law, you won't have a leg to stand on. :|

Thanks for all the laughs guys! You wouldnt believe how much it helps. Ace bandages removed this morning.

There goes my leg modeling carreer.:(

Attachments

• PXL_20230305_133334864.jpg
    PXL_20230305_133334864.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 66
  • PXL_20230305_133330023.jpg
    PXL_20230305_133330023.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 57
attachment.php
My son and 101 yr old Aunt came to visit today.
Nice to have my family here. Soooo glad I was able to drove home from Muldraugh. Can't imagine doing this alone in Kentucky. Much better for me and my family.

I'll never forget my 58th birthday.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I was worried that it was his ex wife. :eek::eek::eek: :p

LMFAO!
Ex was the photographer. ;)

Feeling less pain today, and PT went well. Walking with walker is going as good as anyone can possibly hope for, but transferring from bed to walker, or walker to bed is a complete biatch.

Probs getting discharged to a rehab facility Mon or Tue.

My son's is enjoying all your posts as well.
:thmbup:

LMFAO!
Ex was the photographer. ;)

Feeling less pain today, and PT went well. Walking with walker is going as good as anyone can possibly hope for, but transferring from bed to walker, or walker to bed is a complete biatch.

Probs getting discharged to a rehab facility Mon or Tue.

My son's is enjoying all your posts as well.
:thmbup:

Careful in those rehab facilities, that's where they send people to break their hips in midnight "falls" so they can keep charging their insurance! :|

And we've already established that you're fragile-boned. :p

Latest posts