• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Part of my player pack from my tourney. Got a first run judge and a tournament northman. They also threw in a birdie bag and water bottle. I consider it a purchase as when I play dd in rec I know I'm pretty much just buying new disc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 80
Purchased a short stack of these today:

glowpd_zps970b3e61.jpg

Pulled the trigger on a Black Cryztal GT Buzzz, the last 5 pack of Cryztal Flx Zones, and #30/30 of those Zam/Skulboy signed Shocks. Gotta cool it a bit now, especially considering the house is empty and I can't sit on discs (nor would I) :D:):eek::|:\

I found a bunch of brand new old Ching Rocs in some vendor's bins recently! I knew he had old school plastic but I didn't expect to find any Ching Rocs.

Picked up 3 of them all close to max weight. Tourney stamps from 1998, 2000, and 2006.

The 2000-stamped one is actually a glow Ching Roc. I didn't know they had them in glow.

I traded my brother my Buzz for this custom Wraith that he fished out of a lake in CO, it had no name so fair game !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 39
15 Glow C-PDs, Gravity Ghost, D Wasp, Bar Stamp Birdie (I've fallen in love with lid-style putters and couldn't pass up this one), Bar Stamp Firebird, and FLX Drone.

I'm done buying plastic for a long time after this.