• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GL

GL River and XXX. I'm a little disappointed by the slickness of them.

It took a little time, but my original GL Core and GL Fuse beat into a nice feeling plastic without losing their original stability and performance. My Core is now in a Lake, but the Fuse is faded, scraped perception.

5 mint pro line cobras in assorted colors. Love those cobras

I just bought a latitude 64 169g gold plastic flow and after one day it is already my favorite disc in my bag...every throw I had went exactly where I wanted it to go...long anhyzers, long straight shots with a little fade at the end..very nice disc! I also just bought a 175g ss gateway magic and haven't used it yet..very anxious to get out there and try it cause I'm a big gateway putter fan and have tried all except the magic.

Lets see, what do I have on the way...

x2 170 QOLF (thanks apdryva!)
168 Leopard (thank you digital!)
Gateway Misprint Pack #305 (2 wiz, 1 voodoo... and I talked to David, he's hooking it up with another OG wiz!)

Lots of sweet plastic coming my way. Now if only I could make Paypal work faster so I can buy more... :|

Cobras are indispensable! I just use dx though, not laying down big bucks for pro or champ. A gazelle addiction is enough.

I'm the same way... but I want a Champ Cobra.

No one wants to trade though. Well, one dude wanted my GumbPutt for it. Which is never happening.

picture.php
Elite-X Comet - more lime green than pic shows

Got these at my local pias.

DX Teebird and Pearly champ Orc

Can anyone give some info on the teebird? How long since they used that stamp?

discs011.jpg

it's been awhile, but no, it's not worth more.

Unless you find someone who likes that stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.