• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just picked up Two Neon Green Vectors from a friend ( local pro )
He is Sponcerd by MVP sports .. as hes been a friend of the familys for a while ..
these are un stamped and the new Flater runs ...
Not Domey like the First runs ..

L to R in the thumbnails below...

158g Hero Disc - Japan Open Star Orc
These are awesome, I have two others. They can handle more power and snap without turning over than you would think by only looking at the weight. Very, very flat. They outfly my heavier Orcs on the same lines with less effort. Winning.

175g Hero Disc - Japan Open Champion Teebird+
I got this one to complement my 150g and 170g Star Teebirds. I haven't thrown it yet...but just from feeling it up I think I might dig the plus mold.

168g Champion Valkyrie
A medium weight valk to use in between my 150 class and heavy ones. I plan to use it when I need to power down for accuracy on some of the heavily wooded courses I play.

161g Hero Disc - Japan Open Star Mako
Makos are my midrange of choice. This disc is very flat and, other than having a killer stamp, will complete my set of light (161g) medium (170g) and heavy (182g) Makos.

175g Star Valkyrie
This natural beauty is flat, flat, flat and I can't wait to throw it!

150g Star Teebird
Another natural beauty here. I'm going to employ this one for hyzer-flips, tailwind shots and power-down shots for accuracy.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 31
just got 170 prototype sparkle z force. so sick
$%28KGrHqR,%21jYE2Gy%29-+8lBNm3v0GsCw%7E%7E_3.JPG

Received the disc today and yeah it's definitely CE plastic. It probably looked odd in the photo because it still has all the plastic dust on it, and none of the flashing around the perimeter has been cut/removed (so the disc looks out-of-round). Seems like the disc came straight out of the mold to my hands. :thmbup:

It looks like that to me too, but it's being sold by discgolfvalues so I would hope they know the difference between Champion and DX. :confused:

The auction was here: Champion Classic Roc

they make pro-d gazelles? Please post picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts