• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Line Rhyno
Mint Condition (never thrown)
172g
Orange/silver glitter stamp

So Sexy.

Attachments

• Pro Line Rhyno.jpg
    Pro Line Rhyno.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 14
Anyone else done this before?

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1322&pictureid=14946

Went to open the envelope (turns over) and found an artist. Never seen this done before so I figured I'd post this up.

Courtesy of Ian (aka) slugwater

thanks dude, itrader +2
picture.php

Last edited:
Hot Pink NukeSS. Not throwing hard enough to flip a regular Nuke but they fly good in the wind around here. Lots of woodsy/jungly courses, like the easy to find aspect. :)

I have 3 Pink GL Fuses, 1 Pink GL Pain and a couple Westside Swans coming. Probably will throw the Swans once and go back to my Wizard, but they sound cool.

Clear Opto River, Orange CE Viking. Blue Z Surge SS, blue Crystal Buzzz, light blue/clear Flash, Orange Tracker. Really impressed with the river, lots of glide. The tracker hasn't made the bag but the rest of them have. Oh I bought the kid a clear crystal Buzzz as well. Gotta love those X-outs @ Gottagogottathrow.

I stopped by my local Giant Food to get some oranges before work and there is a Play It Again Sports next door and I dropped in to see what they had. Surprisingly their disc rack was full.

Mostly Discraft so I picked up these to see what all the hubbub is about...

photo-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The Cobra was only $3, it's an original mold stamped "Long Range Driver"

175 Neon Pink Champ Leo (barry shultz 2x)

this one, however, is super gummy, tacky, pliable, and oober flat. completely different than the others.

I picked up a few used discs at the Lutz DGC in the Tampa area. I got a glow Leopard, and a DGA Squall. I got them for $5 a piece and they are both champ plastic, with cool tourney stamps on them. I found out the DGA Squall is made by Discraft and is really a Wasp. The Squall ( or Wasp) quickly replaced my Innova Coyote I was using.

just received 5 of these

sorry image was massive and Im at work
they are the 2011 am star classic rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts