• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 2 soft challengers for putter practice. Also a champ xcal for meathook duties. Threw the xcal once and got my first ace. Putting it on the wall and buying a new one now. ;)

Keep throwing it.... It got you one it can get more.

Just got this bad boy in the mail. I may live in Wisconsin but I am Minnesota born and raised.

1994 Clean Innova Disc Golf Gazelle 173gm NEW

Attachments

• !B1CEH3g!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKnIEw9VyLDzbBMczZ)Ui2w~~_12.jpg
    !B1CEH3g!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKnIEw9VyLDzbBMczZ)Ui2w~~_12.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
Ce Valkyrie!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Have you tried the BIRDIE?

Yeah, I gave the birdie and the polecat a decent chance, just wasn't loving them. I don't dislike my Ions, but I do get some spit-outs and I just feel like putting with a premium plastic like that might not be the best idea, even with the rubber ring. I'll keep one in the bag to drive with though.

Good scores from PIAS and a head shop yesterday.
175g 7/10 candy pro firebird
163g 7/10 11x kc pro teebird (pearly)
171g ish 8+/10 4 chain magnet misprint
200g 8/10 jaguar
174g old rattler that reeks of insense (sp)

hahaha you have a headshop in your area that sells discs?

Pretty much every headshop here in town sells discs. Depending on the plastic you get, it'll smell like patchouli upwards of forever though. My buddy found a pro katana in the woods one day, looks pretty beat up, and it REEKED! Still does, to this day, and that was almost a year ago. No telling how old it was when he found it. I got champ and star and the smell leaves in a couple weeks. But DX and pro...I'm pretty sure it stays in them forever.

hahaha you have a headshop in your area that sells discs?

Yah they have a couple hundred discs. Usually weird stuff too. They had a dozen or more old feeling gummy Z talons I think. Felt real nice but their prices are outrageous. I champy star pd was $20. I got the rattler for $5 because they said it was damaged in shipping but it was pretty obvious it was used.

Received my Westside Sword on Fri. Didn't get to pick the color, but it's a nice shiny bronze in Tourney Plastic. I was itching to test it before I said anything about it, but I was away from work and home course until Wed.

My first throw was off, but I tried again and landed it in the shadow of the basket (264' hole). Tried again today and was maybe 6' away with a decent L-R breeze (throwing RHBH). Still has speed to burn if I need to, but it's easy to throw a controlled shot that far with this disc. Definitely a bit longer than the Wraith. Happy camper.

got some Pro Rhyno's to go with the innova skill shot basket I got for a belated birthday present. Now just have to wait for my broken collar bone to heal :wall:

I have the roc from that event, new at the house. Its a sweet disc, especially since the event never happened. Now I just need to sell it.

Just got this bad boy in the mail. I may live in Wisconsin but I am Minnesota born and raised.

1994 Clean Innova Disc Golf Gazelle 173gm NEW

Just picked up 6 more medium Magics to add to my putter stash. They came for free as part of a package deal Dave is running right now with the new Bulls Eye basket. He also threw in the new \m/ SLAYERRRR \m/ driver. I can't wait to give that one a shot.

6 Wizards. 4 at 166g for putting practice and 2 gummy evo's for drives and approaches. Got 3 1.1 QOLFs on the way too. Probably grabbing some DX Rocs tomorrow and maybe a dx teebird.

Picked up a Zephyr today. This thing is HUGE! I can easily fit a roc or a comet in it with room to spare. 199g of goodness. Bought it to toss around on the beach next week in Florida.

It is a superclass disc, aka frisbee size or ultimate sized one that is. Me and my friends actually use a zephyr for ultimate, at least I'm pretty sure that's what it is(I just know it's innova since it's not mine).

let see here.. i have coming..

Pearly Champion Shark x 2
CE Shark
Comets .. ESP x1, Elite-X x2
San Marino KC Aviar
..think thats it atm.. glad most were trades :)

I went to PIAS the other day and a guy ahead of me browsing the used discs 30 seconds befgore me found a MINTY CE Eagle for $10. Lucky dude!!! It looked like it might have been glow but it had no ink and looked unthrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts