• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought a 177g CE stingray with the christmas stamp. Been sitting in a box somewhere in the back for years. still has the spacer sticker on the rim.

Num nums:
dsc09883.jpg

I'm jealous, though I was hoping the core's flight was more like a shark or something. So I picked up a DX Ontario roc instead in hopes to beat it up a bit and not have such harsh fade at the end(don't like the feel of a shark).

Just got my new discs, sorry for bad quality pic...

from the top, left to right:
Z Force - 174g
FlyDye Z Force - 174g
ESP Force - 173g
2 Goldline Halo - 173g
Goldline Core - 175g (got two 177g on the way)
Dx Roc - 180g
Dx Roc (bottom stamped) - 180g

picture.php

Just cashed in a giftcard at GGGT that was given to me as an early Christmas gift. I was able to get three z Predators, two gold line Visions, two dx teebirds, a dx Roc, and a uv mini.

Got a new FLX Challenger and Star TL last week...

....today I bought a Pro Wraith and a KC Pro Roc....First Roc I purchased since I 've learned how to throw better....well, until I threw it on a side hill slope straight towards the pin. Over shot the pin skipped across the ice on the creek til it hit the sunny side and slid under the ice. Easy come, easy go....I will be getting another xmas present for myself tomorrow...

Just got a black soft magnet. I can't wait until the snow melts to try some putts with it!

Got $50 from my uncle for Christmas, spent $47 of it at dgcenter on a red QMS for my cousin and his wife, a milky champ Wraith for said uncle and his wife, and a white gold line Halo for me. Cuz is getting his QMS dyed with a NC State logo, haven't decided what to dye on the Wraith.

Christmas, the gift that keeps on giving.

Just got one a couple weeks ago from SDGC...it is pretty butter.

They are money. Nice plastic.:)

yeah, i have two worlds ones. i'm curious to see if the plastic is any different on these SDGC ones.

these drones are quickly becoming my favorite disc. just got a couple 174g pro d drones also. haven't thrown them yet but i'm hoping i can get them a little straighter and further than the 178 z plastic ones i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts