• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a bottom stamp Aviar, 175g.

The fiance grabbed a 150g DX Beast, 150g DX Roc, and a used Cheetah. She's almost as addicted as me.

did this a couple days ago
Picture3.png

New Plastic (2 weeks ago)

Just picked up a Lighning #1 Slice Warbird F6 Hellcat, Ching Legacy Powerline, and a GDS SuperSoft Magic. Like the Powerline and the Magic, still fine tuning my throw for the #1 Slice.

My daughter has a bag fulla discs, but she just purchased her first using her own money. She is all cheesed! She bought an Innova Champ Leopard in pearly pink.

Cryztal Z Avenger SS

My most recent purchase was 2 Cryztal Z Avengers SS. one is clear the other light yellow. They were from a tournament held near me but i was working the day of the tournament.

just ordered an evo hpp wiz. lost my beloved light champ wraith so had to reup, picked up a pro too

100_3160.jpg

Been a while. Got a few since:

Gold Line Vision - Peebody Dye
ESP Zone - Philman Dye/Trade
First Run Z Nuke - Had to replace the one I have.
S PD - Sloppydisc Trade

3/4 of my last four transactions are DGCR related! Five of my current bag of twelve discs came from DGCR. I'm not sure... but I think I'm hooked.
:)

3/4 of my last four transactions are DGCR related! Five of my current bag of twelve discs came from DGCR. I'm not sure... but I think I'm hooked.
:)

ha i'd say all but 3 of my 14 discs in my bag are from someone on DGCR or DGR. helping out the community :thmbup:

Not exactly a purchase but I just won a CFR Cro and a CFR Gator from Clearwater Disc Golf Store's "crazy disc golf story" contest on Facebook :D

Made my day.

So get this I was just browsing marshall street (checking out how many proto ions are left, knowing a guy on dgr had just bought some) and my wife says "let me look at what they have" and we browse for a while and end up with a shopping cart full of discs (which i was allowed to buy since she was getting some too)

For her:
149 Champ Banshee
129 DX Valk (to audition for tailwind max D, she already can huck a 150 DX)
125 Warlock (heavy putters don't glide much at 5000') I like ultralights too.

For me:
165 Proto Ion (last one in stock, now I have 3 and 1 more on the way soon to hold me off till they produce new light ones)
173 ESP Zone (I had to try it, if I don't like it, I am sure "somebody" will trade for it)

For us:
Lightning DB-5 (actually took it out of the cart, she is getting it for me/us for Christmas)

81776_g.jpg

My most recent Latitude purchases: (top row) striker, striker, flow, flow, (bottom row) core and halo dyed by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts