• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought an R-pro Pig. Really needed an overstable/headwind putter, and it does the job nicely.

just got a Star Teebird, Star Sidewinder, Z Stalker and a Z Flick for 20 bucks and all are atleast 7/10 if not 8/10 (stalker is 9/10 just has a bunch of ink). I only wanted the stalker and the Flick, but he didn't have change so I took the extra 2 thinking people may want to trade for them. (a buddy of mine loves teebirds but didn't like the color)

mms_picture-31.jpg

Just arrived today! The only problem is I can't go practice with them right now! ;) I like the feel of them both. I've been throwing them into the couch. lol

Haven't received them yet, but I have a proto P-DD2 and an Asia Open 2010 C-DD2 on the way. Also got a DX TeeBird today.

174g Z Nuke.
Man is this thing flippy.
No where near as stable as my 3 ESP Nukes.

...it out drove them though, but I have to hyzer flip it.

Please post an extensive review on the DD2s, I'm very curious how those fly.

I'll do that when I get them, until then I'll just quote Timko and dgdave from DGR:

dgdave:
"So these are nice, but are like other discs already out. They are very comparable to 1st run bosses and nukes. The C is a lot like 1st run ESP nukes with a bit more speed and less glide. The P is a lot like the Z Nuke and 1st run boss with more glide. Its got some turn to it. I'd say -1.5-2. I like the C more right now. I got about 10 tosses with each."

"The P's go really far."

(after I asked how the P-Line proto is compared to the Pro Destroyer)

"Less hss and just a bit less lss"

timko:
"The P's do go really far. I let some rec throw one forehand, and he broke 370' for the first time. I was getting them out past 400' pretty quickly.

The disc has a small, narrow area to grip though. I haven't throw a Boss or Katana in a while, but I'm not sure if I like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts