• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DX Classic Roc, 172g. I've been looking for a less stable counterpart to my Rhynos. Hopefully this fits the bill.

CE Rhyno:
IMG01261-20101217-2220.jpg

How do you know it's a CE? I have one that exact color with the stamp worn off and was told it's Champ, not CE. Just wondering if my prior source was wrong...

Bah! 5 minute edit limit :shakesfistsmiley:

There is a ghost stamp remaining, my Rhyno was from the 2002 Illinois State Championships in Joliet at West Park.

any champ plastic from 02 is technically "CE" but my particular rhyno up there is a "zipper top". it sounds like a record/zipper when you rub it with your finger because of the machining marks in the mold when it was a new mold.

the machining marks leave very thin concentric circles when the molds are new.

I've got a goodie box coming from Discraft for Christmas. I know there is a Z Hornet and EMac Buzzz but everything else will be a surprise.

I've got 2 blue hpp wizards on the way from discgolfcenter thanks to an unexpected christmas gift :)

Just bought a Jk Pro Aviar and a Champ Rhyno, both used, from Play It Again Sports. Everytime I go in there I find myself buying a few discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.