• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Finally settled in to the new place and managed to get all of my recent buys and trades out for a little photo shoot.

85483_g.jpg

85490_g.jpg

85487_g.jpg

85489_g.jpg

85484_g.jpg

Thanks Vegan Ray, Skybird, ManU and Mark Doran.

Lastly, ze Rocs.

85491_g.jpg

85492_g.jpg

85493_g.jpg

85494_g.jpg

Thanks Terry Gallops, Tim(JustSayin) and ebay again.

Winter time really is the best time of the year to get some damn good deals on stuff :)

I went to Iron Lion in Moline, Il and picked up a green z buzzz, a ridge, and I picked up an ascent to see what its about.

My favorite new disc was a Christmas present from my bro...... A yellow pearly orc

I went to Iron Lion in Moline, Il and picked up a green z buzzz, a ridge, and I picked up an ascent to see what its about.

My favorite new disc was a Christmas present from my bro...... A yellow pearly orc

Iron Lion is my home shop! chase is a great guy and really knows his stuff.

You from the QC bwiese or just passing thru?

Haha at Cali... I know who use to own that 11x KC Pro Teebird you have... He sold it on ebay, then somebody else sold it on ebay, now I guess you have it. Its interesting to see the way plastic gets around

2 gummy CE Gazelles. Already have one that is money just wanting a couple backups before they start getting too pricey :D

Traded in 21 discs that I didn't throw...

Bought:
175gm star Teebird
175gm champ Eagle
150gm X Surge
168gm FLX Avenger
175gm star Leopard

I just bought a 168g Flat top Firebird from my club's CFR collection. Can't wait to try it.
Just traded someone an R-pro Aviar, X-stratus and a Champ dyed RR for a 175g Star XD. We were both ecstatic.
Just traded a pink 172g Evo Voodoo for a Vibram Summit.

lately:
2 X XL's
2 X buzzz
several champ CAL teebirds
q polaris (thanks apdrvya!)

today:
2 black soft challengers
2 innova aces from the used bin (my bro-in-law throws them)

2 Z Hornets ( Threw it yesterday and love it in Z)
2 GL White Flows (for dyeing)
2 GL Cores (Dye and Resale)
Discraft Misprint Deal (Dye and resale)

Status
Not open for further replies.