• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won this beast of Feebay $20 what a steal....
KGrHqEOKjUE3w8R59BOGSJQF6zg_12.jpg

I just got this little number out of the mailbox

Attachments

• 100_0208.jpg
    100_0208.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
westside king and maple valley plastics soft ION Proton. the king is the king. don't hate. do you think phil mickelson would step up to the tee with an old fashioned wood shafted driver? don't get me wrong i am proud of how good your form is with your classic "non-cheater" discs. give me the noob special. it goes zero to 400 in 1.2 seconds with no more effort than what it takes to waft a fart away.

speaking of the pred I just got, does anybody know why there is a bunch of X's over the patent tooling on the inside of the rim? It feels really weird to grip.

speaking of the pred I just got, does anybody know why there is a bunch of X's over the patent tooling on the inside of the rim? It feels really weird to grip.

I noticed this on one that I was fondling at the store the other day. I ended up buying a tiedye Z pred that didn't have that weird crosshatching.

I noticed this on one that I was fondling at the store the other day. I ended up buying a tiedye Z pred that didn't have that weird crosshatching.

their patents are up and it's against the law to produce something marked with a patent number if you no longer own that patent.

there is some speculation that that is what's happening with the plus rims from innova and the mold that seemingly have new tops on them.. ie vulcan topped destroyers.

with molds, you can easily take away material from the mold, but you cannot add material. This makes it so you can only make embossments on the discs with mold re-tooling.

Nice xl and dragon from GLong...

Waiting on my river from another poster. Hoping it comes soon. Can't wait to thrownsome swedish stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.