• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I was at the DynamicDiscs shop here in Emporia (yes it's that awesome to live near the shop) I picked up an Avenger with a Nikko Locastro dyemax skull. Pretty sweet disc but I only got it because they didn't have one with the captain america dyemax. Also bought my friend a Special Edition Midnight Drone. Got one for myself a week earlier. Love that disc in a strong headwind. Today I see they have crystal FLX Z Challengers that are limited edition with the DD stamp. Might have to get one and give it a shot. Been thinking of replacing the soft banger GT in my bag and that Challenger might do the job.

Marshall Street just got a new Lat64 shipment. They had some GL Flows labeled as "Orange Shift." I had to pick one up. We'll see what it looks like when it gets here.

Cryztal FLX Challenger 174g Limited Edition Dynamic Discs stamp

330g4t0.jpg

Not a purchase but a nice trade. Been wanting to check out some finnish plastic for a while. It is beautiful and feels great...have to see how it holds up to some beating.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 30
i got a nate doss roc today, a pro line leopard that is the CE plastic, an opaque soft ion in the mail and my greatest disc ever...A CAMELEON VISION!!!!!! pics in the morning. stay tuned, next week i expect a bar stamped buzzz(wasp tooled) TWO CE TLs, a pre-barry leopard, a CE valk, and a surprise disc along with the valk. i have always dreamed of having discs like this...well my wishes are coming true and i must admit. its better than i ever could have imagined. the only problems i see are.....im willing to be robbed on a course, have to hide my **** good in my car when its in there, and if i lose a disc it will be hard to replace. but other than that...im swimming in $$$ and rare oop discs :D couldnt be happier!!!

Got a new DX Teebird. Had been hesitant to try to replace my beat to hell flat top one, and for good reason. These newer domey ones are worthless turnover prone pieces of crap. Turned it over into the middle of a lake on my fourth throw with it. Good ridance! Also got an R Pro Pig; the jury's still out on that one.

Field tested my new TeeDevil yesterday. It's all that. I'm kind of sad I waited this long to get it, but the Archon didn't work for out great for me so I waited.

TeeDevil - long fast flight, good glide, little movement side to side.

Got a new DX Teebird. Had been hesitant to try to replace my beat to hell flat top one, and for good reason. These newer domey ones are worthless turnover prone pieces of crap. Turned it over into the middle of a lake on my fourth throw with it. Good ridance! Also got an R Pro Pig; the jury's still out on that one.

I thought it was just me on the new DX Teebirds. My favorite disc was an old flat top DX. I bought a new domed one and I had the same experience. It requires a hyzer flip and is absolutely useless in the wind.

Pro Line CE Blend Leopard
IMG_20111218_193753.jpg

Nate Doss Roc And Stamp
IMG_20111218_193805.jpg

IMG_20111218_193821.jpg

Cameleon Vision...only taken out of the plastic for the picture then back in the plastic :D
IMG_20111218_193705.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.