• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down. Just tell me where to send the money and how much. I want "Midnightbiker" on mine.

Pre order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IV

There is only really one thing that stopped me buying the bag I want - and thats the blazing big hemp leaf on the front... its really not a logo I like asthetically or socially. :

I'm game please pm when your ready for my order...:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: a Firefinger tag would rock on my camel back disc bag!!

Oh and I wish my bag came with a blazing, big hemp leaf on the front...

Last edited:
discgolfcoursereview.com/store

Personal tags are closed right now until Tim opens the next round of ordering.

You can, however, get a travel tag until he's got enough interest for another round of personalized tags.

I'm really happy with the tag itself, its top quality. But the keychain that it comes with isn't the best. Anybody come up with a better solution? I'm tempted to solder the clasp closed.

Some people use small carabiners. I don't know where to get them cheap and don't want to bump the price up for people that may not want one. I still use the chain on my tag, it's been on my bag for maybe a year now. You can take some pliers to tighten up the clasp a bit if you feel like it's too loose.

Some people use small carabiners.

Yep, that's mine:
IMG_1818.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts