• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The first, second and third batches are done and enough of you guys showed interest in getting some tags that I thought I'd try this again a little early

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking orders until I hit 20 or more pre-sales at which point I'll place the order for the tags. How long will that take? I'm not really sure. Could be a week, could be a month. When I have enough orders I'll make an announcement for any people that are still on the fence. Also, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

Alright, been waiting on these to be available again, will be placing my order on Friday when I get paid. Can't wait.

done! and tim, i've been lookin for an excuse to come back n play in rochester, so i'll make the drive when they're in instead o you shippin it to me

Just placed in my order for the DGCR Bag Tag! Tim, will you be contacting us when it's ready to be shipped?

I usually just ship them out.. I've only got a handful of tag orders so far so it'll be a little while :(

come on people! Get off your duffs and pre-order your bag tag! Its a little like waiting to open gifts at Christmas, except that I have to wait for everyone else to have their gift first... :(

I put my order in for the Travel tag and the Personalized tag last night.
Can't wait.

Still 7.. if nobody else orders before I get the shirts in, I'll just order the 7. Of course, 15 more people will come out of the woodwork once the order is actually placed but that's always the way.

Still 7.. if nobody else orders before I get the shirts in, I'll just order the 7. Of course, 15 more people will come out of the woodwork once the order is actually placed but that's always the way.

Of course. I know that I saw the thread last time right after it closed and wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts