• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say that I've finally got to see the tag in person, played a round with borndasaur on Sunday. Talk about quality! Even better looking than in the picture. The tags aren't lightweight at all. Will be pre-ordering one when the wife lets me spend $20 on a bagtag, I'm sure you all understand that they don't "get it". But my order will be going in soon after seeing it.

Sadly, it may be a while. I just submitted put in an order for the tags people started pre-ordering for in June I believe and there doesn't seem to be a ton of interest at the moment for more.

Sadly, it may be a while. I just submitted put in an order for the tags people started pre-ordering for in June I believe and there doesn't seem to be a ton of interest at the moment for more.

Like you said, there will probably be tons of interest now.

Sweet. Does that mean we'll be getting the tags soon??? :)

i'm confused, why not buy a hundred and then ship them as they are ordered? or are you talking about the personalized ones? i'm thinking travel tag, is there a wait for those? i ask because this is the first i have heard of a dgcr store. i'm gonna spend me some money :cool:

Travel tags are available any time. This thread is about the personalized tags that have your name & DGCR # on them.

I'm a new member here and I'm already wanting one. Is there a pre-order? Obviously I see they're sold out at the store but how does one go about getting on the list of the next (if there is a next) batch?

I'm a new member here and I'm already wanting one. Is there a pre-order? Obviously I see they're sold out at the store but how does one go about getting on the list of the next (if there is a next) batch?
I usually start a new thread in the announcements forum letting people know they're available for pre-order.

Man, I wanted to get to one and missed it. Let me know when it goes again and I will keep a watch out for the next announcement.

Just received me personalized tag in the mail today. Its awesome, great quality, definitely worth the money, so get yours on the next round.

Just received me personalized tag in the mail today. Its awesome, great quality, definitely worth the money, so get yours on the next round.

Same here, got mine in today. Excellent quality, very nice!
Thanks Tim!

someone give me the low down real quick...what it is and how much. I saw the pic..we just choose a name and pay?

whats the # on the tag?

Thanks

someone give me the low down real quick...what it is and how much. I saw the pic..we just choose a name and pay?

whats the # on the tag?

Thanks

These are personalized bag tags to show that you're a member of the DGCR community. The name is your DGCR name, in this case my personalized tag would say DiscChucker and the number would be my DGCR number, 6210. It's a great way to display to the world your membership to the best disc golf website on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts