• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn around

I'm going to take orders through most of next week so anyone that wants in on this, now is the time. I probably won't be doing tags again for quite a while.

:thmbup:
Tim, What kind of turn around do you expect after you order them? About when can they be expected?

:thmbup:
Tim, What kind of turn around do you expect after you order them? About when can they be expected?
I usually get them around 1 week after placing the order. Then I take a day or two to pack them all up and you should see them 2-3 days after that. Depending on how long I let the pre-order period go, you should see them by the end of the month or the first week of April.

Only a few more days and I'm placing the tag order so if you're on the fence, decide quickly :)

Thursday is the day. I'll be ordering that morning so get in while the gettin's good :)

You guys should get one!
Very durable and very cool. I've had tons of people ask me about them and marvel over them.
I've got several people to sign up just from conversations about the tag.

(I am not a shill :D)

Last call... today's the last day. I think that's like 4 warnings I've posted now so I can't be blamed if you didn't see this thread :)

How thick are they? I don't like having stuff hanging off my bag but wouldn't mind making it into a patch.

Definitely wouldn't be able to be made into a patch. It's pretty thick.

Ronnie means he got the travel tag I sent, not the personal tag.

I love my tag, it rox rox. Sweet bling, well worth it. Thanks again Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts