• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my bag tag a couple of days ago. It looks great, but unfortunately was cracked in half at the narrowest point in the top half =( So that's a bummer. I guess I could tape it, but it would probably just come apart.

Some folks are mentioning they got 2 tags. I got a bag tag with my name and # on it. Which is what I requested. What is the 2nd tag? How did I fail to order that :) Though maybe I'm glad I didn't if it would have been busted too. (The envelope didn't look damaged, so I'm not sure how it broke. Tim, it might be best to wrap them in stiff cardboard, something to protect them a bit better.)

Ken
I'm really sorry it broke like that :( I figured the padded envelope would have been enough to keep it safe since it is made of pretty tough plastic. If I make some more remind me about your tag and I will eat some of the cost if you'd like to get another tag.

Both arrived safe and sound on my end. I got #9 in the travel tags and already put them on my bag.

Tim- let me know when you place another order, I'll chip in a few bucks torawrd Tiggertooth's replacement tag... and will get a tag for my daughter's bag- if you don't mind not having a DGCR number on it (she's 11 and not really into forums)

Glad they made it safely. No problem on your daughter's tag, I don't mind if it doesn't have a number. I think there are almost 10 people that have expressed some interest in personal tags so maybe another order will happen sooner rather than later.

Got mine today. Arrived in great shape. Looks so darn professional. Great job Timg.
One question though. Is the attaching string for the travel tag and the chain for the personal tag tough enough not to worry about breaking or should I put a solid metal ring ( large keyring) on there?

Anyway here is a picture for those curious.
bagtag003.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I didn't do a stress test on the chain so if you'd feel safer putting it on a key ring, I say go for it. That chain was the best thing I could find at a reasonable price and figured if people didn't like it they could find their own means to attach the tag. I might just squeeze the linking part of the chain with some pliers to close up the cracks.

The plastic thing for the travel tag won't be breaking any time soon though. It seemed pretty tough to me.

i agree with the not-so-sure about the chain thing.

but we can't fault tim for that, and when i get a righteous bag, i'll make the swap then.

for now, it's still functional and looks cool!

So timg, some of the guys locally are asking already about when you will start having the next batch for ordering. How many does it take to get an order in? Can you start collecting now and just hold the everyone's money until you have enough to make the next order? Thanks for the update.

Love my tags! Thanks bro!!!

Thanks man, glad you like it!

There have been quite a few people that have expressed interest in either getting another tag or a first tag. I just didn't want to hold people's money forever while the list builds up for an order. I guess if people didn't mind I could just start taking orders until I get 20 or so tag orders.

Both tags arrived on fine shape here.

ERic

Thanks man, glad you like it!

There have been quite a few people that have expressed interest in either getting another tag or a first tag. I just didn't want to hold people's money forever while the list builds up for an order. I guess if people didn't mind I could just start taking orders until I get 20 or so tag orders.

That is what I was thinking too. Just make that the provission. Will hold until you get 20 orders.

That is what I was thinking too. Just make that the provission. Will hold until you get 20 orders.

Tim should have my check by now so there's a few of us on that list. C'mon people, get yer money to Tim so we can get our 2nd run tags.

Hopefully the 2nd run tags will be more consistent than Innova's 2nd run of anything. HA!

Just wanted to tell you that I received my tags and they are awesome. The personalized tag looks absolutly amazing. Thanks again for putting this together Timg, they were well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts