• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

problem with fade bag...

1x1wraps

Par Member
i just started using my new fade tourney bag a week ago, and there is already a rip in the fabric on the front right, where the pocket connects with the outer layer of fabric. i just sent an e-mail to the company, and am hoping to get a response soon. i'm spending the next 3 days in sterling, il (where the company is based) and am hoping to get ahold of them and show the problem first-hand. if anyone knows a more direct way of contacting the company, i would appreciate any help. i love the bag, and hope something can be done about it.

That's a surprise. My stepson has one of those, and he is really rough with it, and its still in good shape. You must have gotten one that was made on a Monday or Friday. Good luck with it. I hope they replace it for you. I know Innova is good about replacing bags, so I hope Fade does the same.

great news!!!! just got an e-mail from Tim, and we're going to swap it out when i get into town!!! gotta LOVE that customer service!!!!!

I had one of the plastic feet on my crunch box broke in shipping. Fade sent out a replacement part right away. They answered my email same day as well. If they were not out of stock of the my bag they would of just replaced the whole thing. I am very happy with Fades customer service. As long as their bag fits my needs they have my money.

I had one of the plastic feet on my crunch box broke in shipping. Fade sent out a replacement part right away. They answered my email same day as well. If they were not out of stock of the my bag they would of just replaced the whole thing. I am very happy with Fades customer service. As long as their bag fits my needs they have my money.

It is great to see that some companies still pride themselves on customer service.

That's a surprise. My stepson has one of those, and he is really rough with it, and its still in good shape. You must have gotten one that was made on a Monday or Friday. Good luck with it. I hope they replace it for you. I know Innova is good about replacing bags, so I hope Fade does the same.

what does monday or friday have to do with it?

what does monday or friday have to do with it?

old reference to an automobile plant and the quality of vehicles produced on those days which the workers might be A)still hung over from the weekend, or B)got their mind on friday night, both instances where they might not be paying particular attention to their work and jack some stuff up...

For the most part, I thought they did a fantastic job on my wifes bag.

No problems and nothing seems to be giving her trouble.

Very glad to hear this. Fade makes a decent bag at a great price--fruity colors notwithstanding!

All I have to say is that I love disc golf companies. From my experiences so far, they are small enough to continue to give great customer service and stay down to earth.

thats awesome to hear that they swapped out your bag. My starter bag from innova ripped the second day I had it, but thats what I get for cramming 10 discs in a cheap starter bag. I've been thinking about getting a new bigger bag and FADE's in the lead for the best bag for the cheapest amount. Great customer service just puts the icing on the cake.

i'm leaving the house right now. in about 3 hours, i'm going to meet Tim face to face, swap my bag, and play a round with him at wonderful sinissippi park!!

Ive had their tourney bag for about 3 months now and play 3-6 times a week and mine is still like brand new, it draws a lot of attention cause most around here use the innova bag and have never seen the fade. Everyone seems to like it

Same here Innova has flooded this area. At the last tourney I did see an assortment of bags. The revos are nice but I think for the money the fade is a better deal. My crunch box has been crunched, thrown around, and drug by my 2 year old daughter and the thing looks brand new.

got my new bag, and i am very happy. they didn't have any more of the black holes, so i got the new limited edition, hat rack black. i'll take some pictures of it soon and post them. he said that this is only the 3rd bag of all the black hole run that has had the problem, so i don't think that it's a recurring problem.
the owner tim is a great guy! he gave me the new bag, and a towel for my troubles, then proceeded to play with me. tim is a great guy, and i could tell that he wanted all of his customers to be satisfied. i will never give my money to another bag company!
also, he was telling me about all the new developments on the course, and since it is the course i learned on, it was great to hear about it. there are up to 5 different pin positions for each of the holes. also, they're adding another 18 holes as soon as possible. check it out http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1821 i'm glad that this company is not only providing great customer service, but doing a lot to advance disc golf in this community.

I agree, after such a short time of having the bag the company should replace it, but I wanted to make everyone aware that should you have issues with rips later on, take your bag to your local shoe repair shop to get it fixed. They should be able to take care of the problem for you & hopefully it won't cost that much:) I know, we own a shoe repair shop.