• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

problem with fade bag...

Now, there is an interesting idea. Tell me more about what women want in such a link (since I am a low life, worthless man).

I think this is an interesting idea. Sometimes they work, sometimes they do not. Still, willing to look into it.

Fademan

I'll post a link to your "contact us" page and ask the women of our club to send you some messages.

I'll post a link to your "contact us" page and ask the women of our club to send you some messages.

Thanks, that'll work. I don't know a disc course or a tournament that isn't improved by the presence of a woman player, any age.

I am in Louisville this weekend for the Charles Vettiner Open. I can respond next week.

Fademan

I'm not currently in the market for a new bag (my starter is working just fine. Until I get more plastic :D). But having read this thread, and seen the commitment to customer service that Fade has, I think they'll be my first look when that time comes. It's not often that companies actually care enough to take care off their customers, so when I find a company that does, they fly up the charts in my book.

I'm not currently in the market for a new bag (my starter is working just fine. Until I get more plastic :D). But having read this thread, and seen the commitment to customer service that Fade has, I think they'll be my first look when that time comes. It's not often that companies actually care enough to take care off their customers, so when I find a company that does, they fly up the charts in my book.

agreed. I hope this thread sends a few more people his way. Discers should look out for one of their own, and Fademan obviously is. :D

i have a fade "dude" bag (camo) and i am totally happy with it. no problems yet. i have had it for about 2 months now.

I guess I'll add my experience to the Fade love fest.

My first bag was a Fade Tourney that I bought earlier this year. I have yet to have a single problem with it save for the light colors getting a little dirty.

I emailed Fademan (on a Friday afternoon IIRC) to ask what the best way to wash the bag was and got a very quick and helpful response...which was followed by a conversation regarding our respective weekend DG plans.

On Monday of the next week I get an email from Fademan asking how my rounds went over the weekend.

That follow up wasn't necessarily customer service, cause I didn't have a problem with the product. It was just a cool experience.

Thanks for the great bag Fademan!

P.S. I'm upgrading my Dad's Fade Lite to a Crunch or Tourney for Christmas this year, but don't tell him shhhhhhhhhhh!