• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Disc Golf - H1V2

Prodigy's ridiculous naming convention strikes again!!

Not a prodigy guy, but even if I was, I am not sure I'd be adding the..

HIV2

...to my bag.

:sick::thmbdown:

Yes, I know it is actually H1V2 - but it reads... HIV2.

Rather unfortunate naming system there, Prodigy. Not only does it not make any sense - but now you are naming discs after diseases?

What's next, the H1N2? I'm gonna need a flu shot... :p:p

It's about ten thousand times more overstable than any Heat i have ever thrown.

This times 100. The guy throwing in the video threw it pretty dang hard and with a good amount of anny. That said, it's MUCH more user friendly than the old H1 imho.

I don't dislike Prodigy, they make a good product, but I did read that as HIV2 when I saw it...

I just wish they'd quit talkin about it and be about it. Prodigy has been advertising the 'new 2018 series' for a month now and have so far only put out the doubleHIV. Come on already!

This is only a couple shots but looks way less overstable.....the H1 is supposed to be freakishly OS....that's why I liked it, we'll see. Glad they tried to fix the ...inconsistency? idk - Im open to trying things but I don't have a need at this point. I do want to try the X series again.

Latest posts