• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Players' NON-Prodigy Discs In Their Bags

Ill start it tomorrow. Need a website first and FB page'

we give out stickers and used baseline discs to our team as needed. Rag towels also.

Wizards are popular as hell. give us a chance.

ill mark yours with special pen writings on the back too Ian. And of course microwave melt bends you don't know anything about ill hook it up.

Go HyzerTeam BS!!!!

T-shirt design in the works for you to also sport around town and rep our name.

maybe we could dabble in the fancy Dri-fit thing I hear thrown around which is slang for breathable clothing that's too tight.

T-shirt design in the works for you to also sport around town and rep our name.

maybe we could dabble in the fancy Dri-fit thing I hear thrown around which is slang for breathable clothing that's too tight.

Nah, I'm thinking tye-dye!

Why would it suck to have to throw your sponsors discs? Especially after switching sponsors and still continuing to throw their discs? To me that is just shady behavior.

i think it can suck because they have to learn to throw all new discs. Take Dave, he loved his destroyers, also he loved his "blackie" sorry if i spelled it wrong. Now he has to learn to throw lat, dynamic and westside.

First run HyzerTeam BS tye dye T-shirts. :clap: each one is unique too.

I knew I sponsored you for a reason.

:clap:

Maybe second run can be some fancy tye dye dri fits.

I'm glad something good came out of this thread, it was going nowhere!

I could use some nice dental sponsorship if it comes with insurance or free dental care. Nice!

well a few cleanings and a single job covered and the sponsorship is worth 10x that of what my HyzerTeam BS can provide you with. Maybe even 100x the value and for sure more than most DG outfits around here.

That is my point. Get your dental work covered b/c you throw discs stamped TomDizzle the DentalTeethMachine its a win win. more $ for you to do DG **** which you are better at than sponsors anyways and exposure for them to a ton of people who need dental work and realize they don't just rip your teeth out with a flick.

i think it can suck because they have to learn to throw all new discs. Take Dave, he loved his destroyers, also he loved his "blackie" sorry if i spelled it wrong. Now he has to learn to throw lat, dynamic and westside.

They also don't have much of an "off season" to learn how their discs fly. I see pro names pop up in tournies even this time of the year. Does Dave have 30 differently worn Giants? We all know that's the setup he'd like to have. He might have enough to get by now, but the first half of this year he might as well have pissed on. He didn't know what would be in his bag any day, basically. He didn't have any beat plastic. Worst conditions possible, really. Other than the McCabe KCWO scenario.

I think Prodigy did it right. They got to put discs in as they saw fit, and they have beat plastic if that's the system they like to work with.

Give me a disc and 5 minutes... you will get it back flying beat no problem so I hope that's not their issue lol. shouldnt take THAT long to learn and fit a disc into your bag.

edit: if its a solid product.

I find different discs to react to different winds differently. So I like to throw discs into a stiff headwind before I have confidence throwing it into a stiff headwind. Somewhat the same with tailwinds, but more forgiving.

I also find throwing uphill or downhill is different between different discs. Basically, I just like to throw a disc in multiple conditions before I put it in the bag for competition.

That's the choice they made when they switched sponsors it's pretty straight forward.

But he stuck with it and finished second at worlds. Too bad he'll be semi-retiring now that he is probably just figuring out a bag.

Latest posts