• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Production run z meteor!

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Saw a pic of the DGLO players pack... Idk about yall but i am stoked for a stock stamp z meteor!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 157
Way cool! I loved my ESP Meteor (until my fiance stole it! lol). Too bad my X-comet is sitting perfectly in the sweet spot that the Meteor used to fill.

meteor seems to understable, my m4 covers that slot just fine id say

Right now, I can't seem to find a midrange that's understable enough.

What might you be using it for?

The m4 turns over for me just fine, and my tangents basically hold any line i put them on with next to no fade.

What might you be using it for?

The m4 turns over for me just fine, and my tangents basically hold any line i put them on with next to no fade.

I want a disc that I can hyzer-fip to flat, then drift right to the ground, or throw flat and high, and trust it to fall to the right. Something stupid understable.

Yup, the player pack was pretty nice at the DGLO. Not a big fan of the Ti Nuke SS, but the Z Meteor (First Run) disc could be something. They had a stack for sale as well in the tent on the course as well, lots of purples and blues. Used to throw an ESP Meteor last year, might have to give this one a go.

I got a misprint for spotting. Its got a few specks in the plastic and the stamp has an ugly spot or two but it should fly just fine anyway...lol

I want a disc that I can hyzer-fip to flat, then drift right to the ground, or throw flat and high, and trust it to fall to the right. Something stupid understable.

Stratus: a flippy meteor

I had a Fuse once, and it didn't feel at all understable. I might have to try the Stratus, though.

If you do decide to go that route, make sure it is the Elite X or X plastic version and not the Pro-D version. The Pro-D version seems like a completely different disc to me, love the X version but would not even bother with the Pro-D. Thankfully the (Elite) X version is only about $12.00 new so still very reasonable.

Has anyone thrown the production Z Meteor? If so, how does it compare to the ESP?

it's less understable. flies great if you are looking for a straighter meteor (i was). it'll turn on full power, but takes very little hyzer to straighten out. great glide

I haven't thrown one for a few years, I dropped them because I couldn't find any crystal ones and my 174 ESP just needed a touch more stability. I always thought it would be killer in Z plastic... I've got a friend that throws crystal ones as prime putter/mid, he will be stoked!!!

Latest posts