• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Styles Illustrated

I do the same thing with my Pigs.

Does anybody use an anhyzer throw for longer putts? I've started throwing my Pig on an anhyzer line when I'm around 50-80 feet. I developed it because I found it hard to accurately throw my Pig that far with my normal throw... I kept fading it left of the basket because it's hard to judge how much the disc will fade from longer distances.

With the anyhyzer line I can throw the Pig right at the basket and it curves right in... my only problem that I've encountered is coming up short, but I'll take short and long over left and right any day.

Let's not forget the butterfly putt - similar to a scooby turbo except instead of spinning, the disc is flipped end over end fluttering into the bassket like a butterfly.

I haven't seen a whole lot of Philo. It ends up that my style is kind of like his combined with Nikko's hyzer putting from the semi-open, not straddle, stance. I like some of the ideas from the Philo video. Thanks for posting!

I never noticed before how far Nikko points the nose of the putter down.

He sometimes changes the nose angle depending on the putt. On a short downhill putt nose down is safer. the Majority of his standard level putts are nose up.

Pitch Putt Style (Master Ken Climo):

Gotta love going to a clinic by two xx-times world champs and the thing they do is explain to you what a mini is and how the rules are exactly. Not that we could read that up, nono. There is no other authority on this than Kenny, and there is nothing we would rather hear from him than some rules explanations.

:doh::wall::doh::wall::doh:

Latest posts